Single player content?

Pruciak

Hello,

DCS is a sandbox with toys. Then, like childs, make your ‘’game environment’’ and use your imagination. The mission editor is here for this purpose and it has lots of possiblity :thumbup:

I do not want to play the lawyer of ED, but in DCS world presentation nowhere I have seen some campaigns included in the game.

Some users have made missions, campaigns :)

Belly

Bf 109 K-4 / Fw 190 A-8 / Spitfire LF Mk. IX / P51-D / Normandy 1944 map + ww2 assets pack

Hello,

Nice picture :thumbup:, if it is from DCS, do you have it without filters ?

Belly

That picture is from Wikipedia :)

But I made a mission for the A8 where you can probably take a similar picture:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3308539/

Enjoy :)

Kein Anderer als ein Jäger spürt,

Den Kampf und Sieg so konzentriert.

Das macht uns glücklich, stolz und froh,

Der Jägerei ein Horrido!

.. but in DCS world presentation nowhere I have seen some campaigns included in the game.

Look harder! :smartass:

At the following ED modules and the included campaigns:

FC3, KA-50, A-10C, Huey, Mi-8, P-51, Fw-190, Bf-109.

After ED started to sell 3rd party campaigns as DLCs, ED didn't provide any campaigns for their newly released modules anymore.

Some third party modules also contain campaigns. Like the fantastic M-2000 campaign, Viggen Red flag, Mig-19 even the Gazelle has one.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Hello,

Thank you tintifaxl for those detailed information on some modules :)

I made reference to DCS world presentation:

Our dream is to offer the most authentic and realistic simulation of military aircraft, tanks, ground vehicles and ships possible. This free download includes a vast mission area of the Caucasus region and Black Sea that encompasses much of Georgia. It also includes a flyable Russian Sukhoi Su-25T ground attack aircraft and the famous WWII North American TF-51D fighter. An additional more than two dozen aircraft are available for purchase.
Thank you also MrExplosion, I will have a look on your mission smile.gif

Belly

Edited by Belly

Bf 109 K-4 / Fw 190 A-8 / Spitfire LF Mk. IX / P51-D / Normandy 1944 map + ww2 assets pack

Bought it, couldnt resist. Great plane and a radial whitch I love. A few questions if I may. Can I map one key to shoot all the weapons at once? Is there a key mapping for starter? Because I like to watch as my prop starts to spin and if I use the mouse on the starter I have to look down. Couldn't find the keybind for the starter.

Bought it, couldnt resist. Great plane and a radial whitch I love. A few questions if I may. Can I map one key to shoot all the weapons at once? Is there a key mapping for starter? Because I like to watch as my prop starts to spin and if I use the mouse on the starter I have to look down. Couldn't find the keybind for the starter.

END putton for spinning starter, then R Shift END to engage clutch.

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

• 3 weeks later...
Using this thread for another shameless plug for my latest mission: Leitjäger

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3309355/

Thanks a lot for sharing .. just purchased the Anton on the sale, hope to fly it soon :thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks a lot for sharing .. just purchased the Anton on the sale, hope to fly it soon :thumbup:

Good luck and have fun! :)

Would love to know how you liked it.

Der Jägerei ein Horrido!

MrExplosion,

your mission was the first time I flew a complete mission in DCS!

Thank you for making it available! It was really FUN!

Thank you for your nice comment! It really means alot to me. Especially seeing how experienced you are :thumbup:

Der Jägerei ein Horrido!