Back to teberda... hard

hi. so I am playing the deployment campaign.

playing a mission called Back to Teberda.

I get to the target area and ask my wingman to engage but he keeps refusing to engage.

then I use up all my missiles and get a score of 96.

then I approach the target area and get shot down by targets that are hiding behind trees, so I cant see them to engage them.

any ideas ?

thanks.

I get to the target area and ask my wingman to engage but he keeps refusing to engage.

This mission is now darker due to a time of day bug with DCSW v1.5x and wingman probably can't spot enemy or use shkval, as it is no good in low light conditions.

I have debugged all the missions (with change logs) for dcsw v1.5x in that campaign and have them available on the ED user site for download if you want to give them a try. Time of day should be corrected on that mission also.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1744245/

Regards, Ian.

Edited by MadDog-IC
Looking at my changelog for mission, showed similiar issues when testing.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

I don't know if this is your problem, but I have seen this behavior if the wingman is bingo fuel. Try giving him external fuel tanks instead of rockets.

• 1 month later...

then I use up all my missiles and get a score of 96.

then I approach the target area and get shot down by targets that are hiding behind trees, so I cant see them to engage them.

any ideas ?

thanks.

You must listen what FAC say. First shoot ZU and Strela, then BMP, and yes they are hiding in the trees near main road. Try to send wingman to scan, or try to find BMP flying near to Teberda, they will shot a missile, so look for the white smoke... Good luck. I did it two times this week and it is very nice mission. (Time 1:00 in Tacview that guy shot at me behind the trees, and I send him answer imediatly :D )

Tacview.zip