What Module?

Delta59R

What Module?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. What Module?

If you could choose the next module to be released on DCS?

Try to keep it to one, but not more than two picks If you just cant resist ;)

Edited by Delta59R

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

I’d love to have the F-4 :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I would love to see a modern US attack Heli, for some reason I have always had a love for the Cobra over the Apache. I guess I feel like like the AH has been done before (not recently though). That's why I would rather the Cobra, (something different). Maybe I'm not considering it enough. What's ya'lls thoughts, change my mind? However atm I would love either!

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

Me-262

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I would love to see a modern US attack Heli, for some reason I have always had a love for the Cobra over the Apache. I guess I feel like like the AH has been done before (not recently though). That's why I would rather the Cobra, (something different). Maybe I'm not considering it enough. What's ya'lls thoughts, change my mind? However atm I would love either!

Why would anyone change your mind?You like Cobra,and that is it.I would like to see them both(Apache more:P).

When F 16 and F 18 are done,ED will work on Mil 24,F 4,AH-1;in that order.So you are getting your Cobra.

On the other hand i will never get to see my favorite flying brick MIG 25.protest.gif

Why would anyone change your mind?You like Cobra,and that is it.I would like to see them both(Apache more:P).

When F 16 and F 18 are done,ED will work on Mil 24,F 4,AH-1;in that order.So you are getting your Cobra.

On the other hand i will never get to see my favorite flying brick MIG 25.protest.gif

I'd love to have the MiG-25 as well, but there'll be at least a high fidelity community mod of the RBT.

As I'd really prefer to get the F-4E from ED, I voted for that even though I know it's in the line. Basically this is the most anticipated module in the line for me. I also checked the JA-37 just because I'd also like to have a fighter Viggen, from HB ofc. And the AH-64D, so I can let Gunship! and LBG rest in peace. I'm also looking forward to the AH-1, but I'd actually like to have an AH-56 as well if it was a viable option. That thing was ready for serial production and ordered - but then cancelled. What a cool design, and it'd be the fastest attack chopper and tech wise somewhere in between the Cobra and the Apache. There've been less Su-25Ts and Ka-50s together as we have in DCS/FC3 than these.

Oh, and of course, HB's next module (that advanced multi seat jet aircraft with an AG radar rainbowdashwink.png), the Tornado IDS cheerilee.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

I'd like an F-4 or the Su-33, but at this stage further modules are becoming a bit pointless until we have the wherewithal to fully exploit them, such as a dynamic campaign, period maps (vietnam\Korea), and a realistic damage model. vulkan and proper VR optimisation should be top priority.

Oh, and of course, HB's next module (that advanced multi seat jet aircraft with an AG radar rainbowdashwink.png), the Tornado IDS cheerilee.png

Is that known,or are you wishing it in to reality?

I thought that they are working on A6.I like Tornado IDS a whole lot more.yes.gif

I have voted for Mil 24 and F 4E(op said i could cast two votes):P

If i had full control of what ED will work on,it would be MIG 25 and Su 17,but luckily for some of you i don't.pilotfly.gif

I would like for them to take a break form any new modules, and put some need attention in the current unfinished modules they have out at the moment, and some needed updates to the core.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

I would like for them to take a break form any new modules, and put some need attention in the current unfinished modules they have out at the moment, and some needed updates to the core.

No profit in that so it won't happen.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Nothing.

I just wish that ED finishes the TONs of undone work, before putting another product on sale, and provides core improvements such as in game comms, dynamic campaign and dedicated server.

I agree 100%,but this is our little fantasy corner.:drunk:

No profit in that so it won't happen.

I am afraid that you are right.

Although they can work on the core game while 3rd parties bring in the dough.

I guess they know best(fingers crossed).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(anyone knows what weapon is used on the video at 0:59 mark?)

Edited by Void78

I'm probably in a minority of 1 on this but since we're only dreaming...

I'd like to see a high-fidelity, clickey-cockpit Su-25T. I find it hard to get enthusiastic about FC3 aircraft, but I'd like to fly this. And maybe it would be a shorter/easier development than a completely new airframe?

Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K, Kempston joystick Interface, Alba Cassette Recorder, Quickshot II Turbo Joystick

I'm probably in a minority of 1 on this but since we're only dreaming...

I'd like to see a high-fidelity, clickey-cockpit Su-25T. I find it hard to get enthusiastic about FC3 aircraft, but I'd like to fly this. And maybe it would be a shorter/easier development than a completely new airframe?

This! :thumbup: