Where's the Walleye?

GazAce

Hey good people

After just now updating to 2.5.5.37626 I couldn't seem to bring up the AGM-62 Walleye in my Loadout, am I missing something?

Edited by GazAce
Additional info

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

It is not implemented. The Newletter just mention, they will focus on it a tad more.

Ok, thanks Raz

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

Thanks, I'll try that. What is the difference between BOL and R/BL?

Below information from https://forums.vrsimulations.com/support/index.php/AGM-84D_Harpoon

BOL

BOL is one of the two primary Harpoon launch modes, and uses a predesignated bearing in conjunction with search and destruct ranges in order to create a window which the weapon will use to acquire and destroy targets. The BOL specific options are FXP and UFC. Selection of the FXP option commands the, MC to NAV stabilize the midpoint of the Search (SRCH) and Destruct (DSTR) ranges, creating a fixed point, or "virtual" target. The FXP option allows the pilot to launch multiple Harpoons into the same search area. This point is used as a fixed point that connects the Harpoon flight bearing line to the aircraft. As the aircraft flies past the fixpoint, the bearing line rotates around the fixpoint. With FXP unboxed, the Harpoon bearing line remains fixed in reference to the aircraft at the programmed bearing.

R/BL

For R/BL, a preexisting designated target is required. The MC calculates the target and Harpoon turnpoint position (if HPTP selected) and sends targeting information to the SMS. The HUD provides bearing, the time to maximum range, and the range to the target. Upon satisfying the range requirements (assuming no other out-of-zone conditions exist) of the missile, an IN ZONE cue will replace the TTMR cue in the HUD and stores formats to indicate that the minimum launch requirements are satisfied.

In the R/BL mode with a target designated, the MC will calculate the pre-launch Time Of Flight. When the Harpoon is launched, the MC begins to decrement this as the Postlaunch timer. If the next Harpoon stepped to is an R/BL mode missile or a HARM in PB mode is selected, the MC calculates the pre-launch time of flight and displays the post-launch timer, the pre-launch timer, and the difference between the two in the upper right corner of the STORES Format.