[REPORTED] Huey Door gunners broken since 20190213 patch (Open Beta)

NastyFruit

Checked as of latest update today, this is still broken.

The door gunner on the Mi-8 is similarly broken (single shot), so I think this is a DCS issue more than one of the Huey and Mi-8 independently.

I'm going to the 2.5 bugs section and reporting it if it's not already there.

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Have fun. Don't suck. Kill bad guys. 👍

https://discord.gg/blacksharkden/

Rotorcrafts in general are completely forgotten. We can't use gunners anymore for 2 or 3 weeks, embark and disembark troops never ever worked in MP, landing and taking off from ships are becoming hazardous, anti collision lights are shining through cockpits for months but ED finds time and resources to "optimize the animation of the afterburner nozzles" for the F-18.

They are working on the f-18 and then they'll work on the f-16, this Is the plan. For the other modules, they are (slowly) fixing a-10c and ka-50, that of course are the oldest ones and the first that need a rework. Then I suppose they'll put the hands on korea jets and f-5, because they have to do some fixes to bring them on MAC, and maybe we could see something on dcs too. For huey and mi-8 I suppose they'll do something before (or more likely just after) the mi-24. Not before the end of 2020, that's my foresight.

Mi8 and UH-1H don't need a serious rework like the Ka50. They are great and beautiful modules. So I am fine to wait until 2020 or whatever they need if they want to rework them. But they need to simply WORK the way they are supposed when they were released. Each patch is degrading the situation more and more with absolutely no care from ED.

Well that's true. But now It should be clear: ED does not have the amount of Money and people to support all their modules AT ONCE, so now it's time for f-18, Mac, public server, a-10c and ka-50 rework. The other modules have to wait their turn, and Hope to be lucky and do not get screwed with newer dcs updates.

Have they fixed this yet? Going on over a month.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

Well that's true. But now It should be clear: ED does not have the amount of Money and people to support all their modules AT ONCE, so now it's time for f-18, Mac, public server, a-10c and ka-50 rework. The other modules have to wait their turn, and Hope to be lucky and do not get screwed with newer dcs updates.
How about fixing existing modules that been broken for months (and they themselves broke them) BEFORE any new content? Put their resources on cleaning up the mess in the playroom BEFORE dragging out new toys to break?

To me the answer to that question is pretty obvious. If all we have is half finished, early access modules and broken, never to be fixed old ones, what do you think will happen to ED in the long run? (and the run is getting shorter by every month)

Reputation is not something to neglect.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

So the side guns only work if you spawn with them. In case you are rearming. The miniguns will rotate a 1/4 tour then stop and do not fire. Nineline, just throw a cold and dark UH-1 on an airport and ask for rearming with guns or miniguns. Then try to shoot with them.

On the Mi8 side, even if you are spawning with the guns, it will shoot only one bullet at a time and the ammo belt animation is not working.

Edited by BaD CrC