|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

I'd love to see some "reds" opposition, so i voted SU-33 but it's really MIG29/SU27/SU33.

I'd settle for earlier versions too, hell i'd be happy with the current FC models to be upgraded to DCS-level

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Simming since 2005

My Rig: Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming, AMD Ryzen7 2700X, G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200, EVGA RTX 2070 Super Black Gaming, Corsair HX850

MiG-3, MiG-9, MiG-17F, MiG-21F-13, MiG-23MLD, MiG-25PD

Su-9/11, Su-15TM, Su-27SM

Yak-3, Yak-9

La-5FN

Tu-128M

Me 262

F-4D/E Phantom II, F-100 Super Sabre, F-104 Starfighter

Mirage III

Any of this

Edited by strelok2014

Wish list:

-> MiG-3, MiG-9, MiG-17F, MiG-21F-13, MiG-23MLD, MiG-27K, MiG-25PD, MiG-29K, MiG-31, Su-17M4, Su-24M, Su-27SM3, Su-30SM, Su-34, Su-35S, Yak-3, La-7

-> Me.262, F-4D/E Phantom II, F-100 Super Sabre, F-104 Starfighter, Mirage III, Mirage F1, Saab 35 Draken, Saab JAS 39 Gripen, IAI Kfir

3rd party MiG-31 please! (as afaik ED isn't "allowed" to create MiG-31 themselves)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Full fidelity F-15C

What types of actual functionality would that add though? More realistic radar scan timing and specific countermeasure programs maybe, anything else? :huh:

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

What types of actual functionality would that add though? More realistic radar scan timing and specific countermeasure programs maybe, anything else? :huh:

Let's see:

- clicky cockpit

- radios/ICS control

- advanced navigation and INS

- heading/course setting

- alt pressure setting

- TACAN

- datalink/JTIDS

- more working pages to MFD

- more realistic Radar, control and additional modes

- more realistic RWR

- more realistic IFF/NCTR and control

- more realistic engine, JFS, generator modelling

- fuel transfer control

- more lights control

- fire extinguishers

- environmental system control

- selective jettison

- oxygen loss simulation

- ice/fog on glass and external parts (DCS future) plus anti-ice controls

- more realistic ECM (DCS future)

- master arm

- clock control

- bit tests

- emergency gear

- emergency hook

- emergency brake

- emergency vent

not much of use for you though ;)

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

yes, probably not xD

Thats a legitimate question there. Is it feasible to build onto the FC mods? Like the F15, 27-29

Is it Feasible.. to create fully functioning cockpits/systems, onto the toned down modules?

im surprised the f15 wasnt prioritized. at least here in the states, the f15 is kinda the gold standard that everything is compared to.

Also.. Raz's RIO in the 14 would be an excellent model for the F111's second seat.

ps, i fly the warthog and the harrier, looking to buy a third.. what would YOU get (playability, polished, fun, completed/buggy,)

@Bartacomus: There are no plans to build on existing FC3 aircraft. Quite the other way - new product is coming with more FC3 style modules - MAC.

Yeah, I'm stunned by the lack of Eagle too - it should've been the first full fidelity DCS module.

F-14 and RIO is from HB. No plans for F-111 either.

Get the aircraft you like the most - simple as that.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• 3 months later...

- more working pages to MFD

- more lights control

- master arm

- emergency gear

- emergency hook

Oh yes, those items would actually be awesome, considering the amount of customization possible then!

lights-volume.jpg

(if a bit of a sitting duck in multiplayer)

Depends on the map and area and on what equipment the opponent team has. But yes, long-range engagement is a no-go with the MiG-21Bis. Here's hoping for a Bison or 21-97 version for DCS someday

F-15E, w/P&W-229s, AESA, JHMCS, and SDB. FTW.

Edit: Of course it you want to keep it contemporary to the current 4Gen fighters in the mid-2000s - PW-229s, NVGs, Lithening Pods and maybe Sniper pods, JDAM, AGM-130, EGBU-15

Edited by Notso

System HW: i9-9900K @5ghz, MSI 11GB RTX-2080-Ti Trio, G-Skill 32GB RAM, Reverb HMD, Steam VR, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, TM F/A-18 Stick grip add-on, TM TFRP pedals. SW: 2.5.6 OB

@Bartacomus:

Get the aircraft you like the most - simple as that.

One thing is to like an aircraft for its looks and another thing it is to actually like to operate it. Like the Viggen has become my most favorite aircraft not necessarily because of its sharp looks but mostly because its simplicity to operate. It has been the only aircraft I have flown so far that fits my level of complexity like a glove. It's like I just understand it.

Then there are aircraft like the Harrier that I like for its looks and capabilities but I just get annoyed by all the procedures to do anything in it. I am glad I was able to test it out before I bought it. Its still a cool aircraft but its just not for me.

As for my request I would like a nice simple but brute powered F-4E.

Edited by Evoman