M-2000C Mid-life Overhaul

Zeus67

Yes, that's great news. Please stay tuned and take care of the Mirage and the Harrier. Both modules deserve it! And the community will thank you.

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Hey Decoy,

Anything in the today's update for our 2000 ? :)

Not yet..

We have a few items in test at the moment

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Anything good come from the trip to La Belle France ? :)

---------------------------------------------------------

PC specs:- Intel 386DX, 2mb memory, onboard graphics, 14" 640x480 monitor

Modules owned:- Bachem Natter, Cessna 150, Project Pluto, Sopwith Snipe

Anything good come from the trip to La Belle France ? :)
Unfortunately I didn't go but yes a few good things came from the trip. :)

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Unfortunately I didn't go but yes a few good things came from the trip. :)

That's all I wanted to know, thanks ;)

---------------------------------------------------------

PC specs:- Intel 386DX, 2mb memory, onboard graphics, 14" 640x480 monitor

Modules owned:- Bachem Natter, Cessna 150, Project Pluto, Sopwith Snipe

• 4 weeks later...

I'm thinking I may get this sexy looking aircraft after all since RAZBAM seems to have got its act together finally...

Haven't read all 44 pages so how is the progress on the updates guys? Is the pilot body back in the pit? What are the major bugs/remaining issues with this one?

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

M-2000C Mid-life Overhaul

I'm thinking I may get this sexy looking aircraft after all since RAZBAM seems to have got its act together finally...

Haven't read all 44 pages so how is the progress on the updates guys? Is the pilot body back in the pit? What are the major bugs/remaining issues with this one?

Unfortunate as it is, the Mirage in regards to work being pushed out via updates is a proverbial Cinderella, i.e no love from the parents.

At its current state it is littered with bugs, most of which are seemingly quite simple. This has been going for months with little to no feedback on the matter.

I cant say much about other Razbam products as I only own the Mirage. But looking from the outside their other projects seem to be fairing quite well. Once they decide to prioritize the Mirage I'm certain they are fully capable of delivering on a long overdue promise...

Sincerely...

Edited by mobua

Unfortunate as it is, the Mirage in regards to work being pushed out via updates is a proverbial Cinderella, i.e no love from the parents.

At its current state it is littered with bugs, most of which are seemingly quite simple. This has been going for months with little to no feedback on the matter.

I cant say much about other Razbam products as I only own the Mirage. But looking from the outside their other projects seem to be fairing quite well. Once they decide to prioritize the Mirage I'm certain they are fully capable of delivering on a long overdue promise...

Sincerely...

Ok, thanks! Then I will wait some more until they deliver fully on their MLO etc. then...

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

It looks like you haven’t n’en following the news lately ?

They hired a new coder who is only dedicated to Mirage right now. (Leonardo aka Elwood on the forum).

He is recoding the weapon system, adding functions to the radar...it takes time, but Razbam didn’t give up on the module.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Unfortunate as it is' date=' the Mirage in regards to work being pushed out via updates is a proverbial Cinderella, i.e [b']no love from the parents[/b].

It looks like you haven’t n’en following the news lately ?

They hired a new coder who is only dedicated to Mirage right now. (Leonardo aka Elwood on the forum).

He is recoding the weapon system, adding functions to the radar...it takes time, but Razbam didn’t give up on the module.

Hi JoJo,

I carefully chose my words as I don't believe in needless slander or mischaracterization. My response was in hindsight and in reference to unaddressed bugs leading up to the current state of the module. I for one have been left with an very strong impression that the Mirage indeed is the Cinderella of Razbam, AV8B and MIG19 are a testiment to that.

With that being said, I carefully follow whats posted in this forum (not on FB) and I'm carefully optimistic with the news posted during the past week. However, until delivered ill consider it a repitition of past promises.

However, until delivered ill consider it a repitition of past promises.

And this is exactly how everyone should react. This is the most sane and logical stance to adopt, we will have plenty of time to praise the team and recommend the product once they deliver. Just a matter of months if everything goes according to their plan.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

I'm sorry if this was already answered, but will the Mirage be receiving updated cockpit textures at anytime?

I would also like to know.:pilotfly:

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

The other good news is the announcement last october that they were going to use their new process to scan again the Mirage's cockpit. Perhaps we'll see more than "just" a new set of textures.

When the Mirage will be done, it will be truly one of the very best DCS modules.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

Hello,

I havent touched DCS in a while, has the VR pilot been finally brought back?

Nope.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

• 2 weeks later...
The other good news is the announcement last october that they were going to use their new process to scan again the Mirage's cockpit. Perhaps we'll see more than "just" a new set of textures.

When the Mirage will be done, it will be truly one of the very best DCS modules.

:thumbup: Hope it will come soon :)

Well, let's not go that far...:huh:

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am REALLY close to purchasing this module, as I am fascinated with the plane, but I hear so many conflicting reports on the state of the module.

I am curious, I currently fly Heatblur's F-14B almost exclusively, and find that module to be incredible, but am looking for a similarly fun full fidelity "knife fighter" compliment to the Tomcat's BVR baddassery. I am not expecting this to be to that level, but in it's current state is this a "must have" or a "check back later"?

Edited by Whirlaway