Bolter procedure?

VC

fly Final Bearing until you pass the Bow, then turn back to the BRC. Climb to 600ft, at 1 nm DME start the left turn back into the down wind (check for traffic and deconflict) . Then do the normal CASE 1 approach from the down wing.

If doing Case 3, continue out on the Final bearing and approach will vector you.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Thanks! Is all this done in landing configuration? Or do I raise the landing gear and retract the flaps for the climb and left turn then deploy them again when downwind?

Yup, if you touch down and hit MIL power or on your wave off hit MIL power, your speed break and DLC will retract. you will want to extend the break and engage the DLC right away and just fly on speed the whole time (Dirty).

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog