F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

Maneuvers details found in Air Force Instruction 11-246V1, Chapter 5. Found on e-publishing.af.mil

RELEASABILITY: There are no releasability restrictions on this publication

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

_8BH9u7LCGM

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

This is a direct PDF link to the Accident Investigation Board report

http://www.airforcemag.com/AircraftAccidentReports/Documents/2013/040313_F-16C_Bagram.pdf

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

So far, I have only found this video with a good view of the F-16 Airspeed/Mach Indicator (AMI)

qzCsQsmipq0

This one is from an A model, has anyone seen other videos with a clear view of the AMI?

I just saw this post on F-16.net and got me curious.

http://www.f-16.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=55822&p=423224#p423224

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

AIM-9X Missile Shot

An AIM-9X Sidewinder missile shoots off the rail off an F-16 Fighting Falcon flown by Capt. Spencer "Memphis" Bell, over the test range at Holloman Air Force Base, New Mexico, Apr. 24, 2019. This was the first time this AIM-9X was used against a QF-16. (U.S. Air Force video by Tech. Sgt. John Raven)

https://dod.defense.gov/News/Special-Reports/Videos/?videoid=682799

To whom it may concern,

click on image to enlarge

190528-F-QP609-0405.JPG

90528-F-QP609-0405

Scat VII, a P-51 Mustang once flown by triple-ace fighter pilot Robin Olds, flies along an F-16C Fighting Falcon assigned to the 480th Fighter Squadron, Spangdahlem Air Base, May 28, 2019. The plane is the last one Olds flew before the end of WWII and is one of the only flying examples of the aircraft in Europe. Olds flew in both WWII and the Vietnam War, scoring a total of 16 air-to-air victories over the course of his career. (U.S. Air Force photo by Master Sgt. Roidan Carlson)

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Click on image to enlarge

190610-F-MG692-0032.JPG

Jun 12, 2019

KUNSAN AIR BASE, Republic of Korea - An F-16 Fighting Falcon from the 80th Fighter Squadron “Juvats”, Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea, takes off at Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska, June 10, 2019. Red Flag Alaska gives Kunsan pilots the unique opportunity to train in U.S. airspace and improve interoperability with a number of allies while using live munitions at the Joint Pacific Alaska Range Complex. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Stefan Alvarez)

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

tcYMILXdrN0

i9-9900K @5GHz, Z390 Aorus Pro, 32GB DDR4-3200MHz, EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra, Seasonic Focus+ Platinum 850W PSU, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, 2x MFD's, MT deskmounts, Asus 32" 1440p display, EDTracker Pro Wireless, HP Reverb

Posted this before but still cool video showing some Radar settings. Not sure if this is Navy A model or N model. Not sure the year this was recorded.

0IL3UoU9CbM

To whom it may concern,

left click on image to enlarge

130212-F-UL677-035.JPG

A U.S. Air Force F-16C Fighting Falcon with the 18th Aggressor Squadron flies an air-to-air combat mission in support of Cope North 13 near Anderson Air Force Base, Guam, Feb. 12, 2013. The Aggressors job is to know, teach and replicate the threat better than any other squadron. Cope North is an annual air combat tactics, humanitarian assistance and disaster relief exercise designed to increase the readiness and interoperability of the U.S. Air Force, Japan Air Self-Defense Force and Royal Australian Air Force.. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Matthew Bruch/Released) (Photo by Senior Airman Matthew BruchReleased)

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,