Bugs, Known issues & Updates - Page 9 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-19-2017, 08:59 AM   #81
ebabil

Reputation power: 16
ebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really nice

problem isn't turning the knobs . i like turning knobs
but, if we assume that these helicopters are always in use, what makes them un-synched after shut down?

Youtube
ebabil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 09:10 AM   #82
Razor18

Reputation power: 6
Razor18 has a spectacular aura aboutRazor18 has a spectacular aura aboutRazor18 has a spectacular aura aboutRazor18 has a spectacular aura about

Well, if this is your biggest problem with DCS, I really envy you...
Razor18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 06:14 PM   #83
Redglyph

Reputation power: 6
Redglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebabil View Post
problem isn't turning the knobs . i like turning knobs
but, if we assume that these helicopters are always in use, what makes them un-synched after shut down?
Unfortunately, there is no persistence in DCS, but so you shouldn't look for a reason, it's just off on a cold start. Not sure whether it's a constant pre-defined value or random.
Old 05-20-2017, 06:26 PM   #84
ebabil

Reputation power: 16
ebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really nice

in mission 15; uh-60 went down and crashed during formation flight for no reason.
during the operation, an ah-64 also crashed.
and then i also crashed (not a bug just my stupid )
only one ah-64 survived

Youtube
ebabil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 04:08 PM   #85
Heissi

Reputation power: 0
Heissi is on a distinguished road
Default Mission 11 Autorotation

Hello!

I dont know, what exactly the problem is, but I just cant continue the campaign because the conversation stops during the test-flight in mission 11 when starting the autorotation-test.

Everything worked proper so far, I reach 1200 feet and get the message to switch the governor to "emer" and turn the throttle to idle and I repeat autorotation a lot of times - no further messages! After landing in autorotation I wait for further instructions, trying everything, even starting again, climbing up to 1200 feet - same message and no further instructions from the major!

what is going wrong?

Greetings
Herbert
Heissi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 12:50 PM   #86
LCYCowboy

Reputation power: 3
LCYCowboy is on a distinguished road

I had this same problem. It turned out that the throttle twist grip on my Komodo Sim Collective wasn't registering 0 throttle input when fully rolled off. I deselected it for this part of the mission, and used the keyboard to decrease throttle, and this did the job.

Hope this might help!
LCYCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 03:57 PM   #87
gregzagk
3rd Party Campaign Creator

Reputation power: 13
gregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nice

Hello, sorry for the delay. Just saw the report.
I couldn't reproduce it. From what I understand from your reports and from what LCYCowboy said it could be a failure in the trigger as it's not detecting your throttle being in idle. Please try as LCYCowboy said doing it with keyboard at that point and please report back.

If that's the issue I will edit the trigger's parameters to detect lower inputs.

Thank you

Greg
gregzagk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 07:55 AM   #88
Heissi

Reputation power: 0
Heissi is on a distinguished road

thanks for your answers!

Of course the problem was, that the throttle on my collective does obviously not reduce the throttle input to zero when moved to its lowest position.

So i helped myself using the keyboard command for setting the throttle to zero and so i could finish the mission!

Thanks a lot
greetings
Herbert
Heissi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 06:51 PM   #89
trigen
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 8
trigen will become famous soon enoughtrigen will become famous soon enoughtrigen will become famous soon enough

Mission 7. cannot open radio after you get the 5 miles out message so you cant select cargo. It wont pickup by hover either.
trigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 07:50 AM   #90
gregzagk
3rd Party Campaign Creator

Reputation power: 13
gregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nice

As far as i can see there are issues related to some bugs of the new patch.
They mostly affect the cargo procedures. Checking for alternatives but i think it will be fixed in an update.

Greg
gregzagk is offline   Reply With Quote