Train tunnel entrances missing

Noticed this weekend that every train tunnel entrance I checked in 1.5 is missing. The tracks disappear into an entrance shaped piece of ground. I ran repair and cleanup but the issue remains. Anyone else?

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

I not saw any tunnel in 1.5 series with entrance.

Road tunnels are more important because of the CA module.

The old map was created blindly?

There are trees in numerous locations on roads. Usually where emergency landings take place. I hope Caucasus 2 will not allow trees on roads, because of the collision boxes.

EDIT: deleted mgrs-ej61roadtunnel2.jpg (540.7 KB)

Edited by discwalker

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD

I not saw any tunnel in 1.5 series with entrance.

Road tunnels are more important because of the CA module.

The old map was created blindly?

There are trees in numerous locations on roads. Usually where emergency landings take place. I hope Caucasus 2 will not allow trees on roads, because of the collision boxes.

OK. Thanks. At least I know it's not just me.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

yeah it has been like this for a while - I presume/assume that they merely are not attributing resources toward the fix as the textures and map is soon to be updated.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

yeah it has been like this for a while - I presume/assume that they merely are not attributing resources toward the fix as the textures and map is soon to be updated.

OMG. This is an excellent point indeed. Following road or train tracks for NOE ingress with choppers are common and having trees in the way has never been a factor so far obviously. But you are right, with the collideable trees, situation will become difficult if they are still scattered on awkward places.