RWRs not receiving Su-27 spikes

Its definitely an issue with all planes, but to me it seems to be most common with the mirage. Was flying today in a Flanker vs a Mirage; same altitude. No nail or launch warning. I thought I got hit by a heater even though I was flaring, but it was a 530D. Really strange and frustrating. The issue seems to be corrected on a full server restart instead of just mission rotation, but no idea how long it takes for the issue to crop up again or what even causes it as it is seemingly random.

• 2 weeks later...

Has this bug been reported yet? There is no official comment on it at all, although this is a true gamebraking bug.

Ways to reproduce: start an MP Server with players on and wait for it to happen. I (in a mirage) was just facing a mirage head on at 20.000ft, I launched first, he did not react on my launch. Saw M2 on the RWR, but no lock warning, 5 seconds after me he launched as well with no warning in my cockpit, saw the missile being launched though.

Then my missile hit killing him, 5 seconds later his 530 hit me, which is a bit weird too because a.) he was destroyed and b.) I was maneuvering ...

if it helps, here is the trackfile: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6YG8nEcMB4ick5JUTk1T05rY0k/view?usp=sharing

Edited by 0xDEADBEEF

• 3 weeks later...