Need Help with VR cockpit problem

fiddlinjim

My cockpit view always remains centered and any head movement moves the entire cockpit, so that I am always equidistant from any surface.

I can no longer move my head to the edge of the cockpit canopy and or my head forward for a close up view because the cockpit moves with my head movement.

This was not the situation until I did a DCS cleanup and repair in both 1.5 and 2.0 Openalpha.

I may have an incorrect setting but I can't figure out what has changed.

PLEASE HELP

What's your VR helmet ?

Oculus or HTC ?

Does the helmet work in the store of the helmet or on other applications ?

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Thats happen when you cross the area sensed by sensors. If your head cross that area the cockpit move with you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz   3.70 GHz ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING
RAM 128 M.2*2 2T total SSD*3 2.5T total
GeForce RTX 3090   Orion2 HOTAS F-16EX  Saitek Pro Rudder

I had something similar last week VR become a bit laggy and looking left or right seemed to move the cockpit and instruments where as they should not move. Also moving in and out caused the cockpit to move as well.

This happened after I installed an application (Atmel Studio) and at the same time I had several updates applied gotta love WIN 10. That also included an Oculus Rift and DCS updates,... that was a long wait.

The give away for me was looking at the rift system it appears as part of the updates etc the USB drivers got trashed.

Uninstalled rift tried DCS in 2d and just stared at the screen in horror. :cry:

Reinstalled rift and all good again. WOW!:pilotfly:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.