Wish For F/A 35B

please consider making an F/A-35B module, you did a great job on the harrier and the F/A-35B would make a great addition to the new super carrier mod:pilotfly:I was responsible for the design concept fof the clutched front lift fan I am probably biased but the F/A-35b is one of my favorite aircraft and it can pack a lot of different munitions.

I realize this would mean a bunch of coding but I think it would be a popular

aircraft

https://www.dvidshub.net/video/742444/proven-first-usaf-f-35-squadrons-gain-full-warfighting-capable :thumbup:

Well, do you have all the documentation of the F-35 and can hand them over (legally!) to the devs, so they can make the F-35 for DCS?

Edit: Oh, and by the way: Can you talk Lockheed Martin into making a license agreement for the usage of the F-35 for DCS?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

He designed the front fan, so I am sure he got the docs. /sarcasm.

That's exactly why I'm asking if he can hand them over to the DCS devs (without violating security restrictions) ;)

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

I don't think that would be a problem - F-35 features already several AAA games and Hollywood hits

But those don't expose all the F-35s systems. It's usally just the visual appearance of the aircraft itself, which makes it far more easy to obtain a license agreement.

Tornado3 small.jpg

Congratulations!

please consider making an F/A-35B module, you did a great job on the harrier and the F/A-35B would make a great addition to the new super carrier mod:pilotfly:I was responsible for the design concept fof the clutched front lift fan I am probably biased but the F/A-35b is one of my favorite aircraft and it can pack a lot of different munitions.

I realize this would mean a bunch of coding but I think it would be a popular

aircraft

https://www.dvidshub.net/video/742444/proven-first-usaf-f-35-squadrons-gain-full-warfighting-capable :thumbup:

Oh man, this is your first post here! Welcome to the forum, I think this community will remember you now...

The first post + instant wish for F-35B.... and I thought I was a nutcase with my Fulcrum / Flanker thing...

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

IF F35 ever comes to DCS they certainly won't be the first to make a combat capable study level simulation of the F35 on the consumer market.

#India Foxtrot Echo.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

I really think ED could do it in 30+ years. Of course it will be early access for a couple years

ED could do it if contracted to do so by LM or the USAF or contactor thereof; if we're lucky, we could get the declassified entertainment version afterwards if that ever came to pass.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Meh, ED could just make shit up, who would know, and those who know, cant tell.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

I am sure LM won't have a problem turning over details about ALIS.

The characteristics of the radar absorbing paint, which is currently in it's 5th iteration of design.

The data amalgamation, tracking and information sharing that it can do with other aircraft, ships, AWACs, JTAC etc. simultaneously.

Performance profile and capabilities, in super-cruise and other BFM parameters.

Currently at a cost of 100 to 140 million apiece (model based), and a one off IRST module, plus a one of a kind helmet, shouldn't be an issue!:)

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

I am sure LM won't have a problem turning over details about ALIS.

The characteristics of the radar absorbing paint, which is currently in it's 5th iteration of design.

The data amalgamation, tracking and information sharing that it can do with other aircraft, ships, AWACs, JTAC etc. simultaneously.

Performance profile and capabilities, in super-cruise and other BFM parameters.

Currently at a cost of 100 to 140 million apiece (model based), and a one off IRST module, plus a one of a kind helmet, shouldn't be an issue!:)

Few years ago. Perhaps

Now its only 78 - 115 million.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

only 78 - 115 million.

Peanuts. Where to place the order? :D

Phanteks EvolvX / Win 11 / i9 12900K / MSI Z690 Carbon / MSI Suprim RTX 3090 / 64GB G.Skill Trident Z  DDR5-6000 / 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB SATA SSD / 1TB SATA SSD / Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora Pro 360 / beQuiet StraightPower 1200W

RSEAT S1 / VPC T50 CM2 + 300mm extension + Realsimulator F18 CGRH / VPC WarBRD + TM Warthog grip / WinWing F/A-18 Super Taurus / 4x TM Cougar MFD / TM TPR / HP Reverb G2

I think there's an F-35 somewhere off the coast of Japan. Maybe ED could raise $$ for an expedition to go recover it and then build the flight and systems model off of the inspection results. :music_whistling:

System HW: i9-9900K @5ghz, MSI 11GB RTX-2080-Ti Trio, G-Skill 32GB RAM, Reverb HMD, Steam VR, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, TM F/A-18 Stick grip add-on, TM TFRP pedals. SW: 2.5.6 OB

I am sure LM won't have a problem turning over details about ALIS.... ........

Oh sweet summer child, The US Government has exceeded our expectations. Who better then Lockheed to contract to replace ALIS, welcome ODIN!!! https://www.janes.com/article/93861/pentagon-announces-replacement-for-f-35-s-alis

The Drive calls it a rebranding https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/31861/replacement-for-f-35s-troubled-alis-cloud-based-brain-rebranded-odin-and-is-still-years-away

It’s suppossed to be cheaper in the long run, but not like it was ever reasonably priced.

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Sure... in like 40 years time when it's not massively classified.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Meh, ED could just make shit up, who would know, and those who know, cant tell.

Pfft, Dodson here made the lift fan. He'd tell us all about it if they got it wrong, right Dodson? Dodson? Where did he get off to...

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

There should be link at the top of the wishlist forum titled: Read this first before requesting any new aircraft. Then that link will take the person to a nice write up explaining what it takes to get to a development stage of a new module. Hopefully that will deter a lot of newbies that did not do their research first to start new unrealistic threads.

Edited by Evoman

It will never happen. Simple as that. And it is the F-35B, not F/A. Marine/STOVL variant. Alpha is the Air Force and Charlie is the Navy. Lockheed would laugh at someone if they requested this. Considering the avionics of the aircraft are still highly classified and even people working on it still do not know its capabilities, you have a better chance at making the next presidency than getting this bird into DCS. We appreciate the admiration of the best 5th Gen fighter in the world, but its secret for a reason.

Oh sweet summer child, The US Government has exceeded our expectations. Who better then Lockheed to contract to replace ALIS, welcome ODIN!!! https://www.janes.com/article/93861/pentagon-announces-replacement-for-f-35-s-alis

The Drive calls it a rebranding https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/31861/replacement-for-f-35s-troubled-alis-cloud-based-brain-rebranded-odin-and-is-still-years-away

It’s suppossed to be cheaper in the long run, but not like it was ever reasonably priced.

LOL - yes, I have also been following this at "The War Zone", and was aware of ODIN!!

What I really found interesting is techs are finding ways to make the F-35 mission capable without access to ALIS, since ALIS is so buggy. For me ODIN is wait and see, as with everything on the F-35, it never quite does, what they say it will the first time around. :lol:

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).