Shutdown

huppel

Hi,

I can't figure out how to place the throttle handle into the shutoff position. Whatever I click, although the uncage handle goes down, I cannot get the throttle into the backward position. I there a way to do this?

BTW can we please also have device binds for getting the throttle to the on and off position?

Best, Huppel

Hi,

I can't figure out how to place the throttle handle into the shutoff position. Whatever I click, although the uncage handle goes down, I cannot get the throttle into the backward position. I there a way to do this?

BTW can we please also have device binds for getting the throttle to the on and off position?

Best, Huppel

There is a very small area around the throttle cage that you can click to cage it and shut off the engine. It's so small I can't describe it's location. We do have a video coming out about shutdown today or tomorrow. Then you can get a visual location of where it is.

Hi,

Best, Huppel

Here you go, This should help...