DCS CMS Editor by Bailey

Bailey

Thank you for guiding to this, was getting the same error as above

image.png

On 4/28/2021 at 7:10 AM, Bailey said:

@cerealk and @crispy12.

This program has been replaced by DiCE (DCS Integrated Countermeasure Editor) https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/247605-dice-dcs-integrated-countermeasure-editor-by-bailey/

The support for the DCS CMS Editor will be little to none. But, to find a fix you'll have to give me a lot more information. A timeline of every single thing that happened from download, to install, to launch, to DCS version number, to locations of your saved games folder and dcs install, etc. Try out DiCE. It has been tested and reported as working for DCS 2.5.6 and DCS 2.7.

1 hour ago, waqarshk said:

Thank you for guiding to this, was getting the same error as above

image.png

No problem. Thanks for letting me know. I'll have to refer you to the same response as above in case you have any more info.

This program has been replaced by DiCE (DCS Integrated Countermeasure Editor) https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/247605-dice-dcs-integrated-countermeasure-editor-by-bailey/

The support for the DCS CMS Editor will be little to none. But, to find a fix you'll have to give me a lot more information. A timeline of every single thing that happened from download, to install, to launch, to DCS version number, to locations of your saved games folder and dcs install, etc. Try out DiCE. It has been tested and reported as working for DCS 2.5.6 and DCS 2.7.

Edited by Bailey
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, waqarshk said:

DiCE works super nice. Thanks @Bailey, you are a great guy. 

That is great to hear. You have also warmed my heart for the day. Thank you!

• 5 months later...

Sad to hear DiCE (DCS Integrated Countermeasure Editor) has replaced this. I tried it before and went back to this as I have liked it a lot more. Might end up for each update to install DiCE, make the changes, the remove it again. Still appreciate the work put into making it easier than having to edit files manually. 👍🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JeffreyC said:

Sad to hear DiCE (DCS Integrated Countermeasure Editor) has replaced this. I tried it before and went back to this as I have liked it a lot more. Might end up for each update to install DiCE, make the changes, the remove it again. Still appreciate the work put into making it easier than having to edit files manually. 👍🙂

Thanks for the input. At the moment this utility has the same aircraft as DiCE. If I have the time and if there is demand, I'll update this one to.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, Japo32 said:

I had to uninstall dice as it produces problems with Vaicom sometimes. 

Wasn't that addressed? I have both installed and I'm not having any problems. At least none that I have noticed.

Edited by Cab