Case II landing WIP?

Rescue

Hey guys.

I wondering how much the Case II is WIP.

Did one today, but missed the CHECK IN and PLATTFORM Call. Even if I catched these up I can't call SEE U AT 10.

Wondering if it's a bug or I just f* it up. :joystick:

First would explain why the Players (it was MP) and me was stacked with a beginning holding altitude at angels 10, instead of 6. I dont know how many tried to land before but there was Noone in the pattern as I joined and everyone behind me gets 1000 ft higher holding. Or it was just a random holding at 10 and up?

Grettings

We had the same thing in CASE III when a couple of guys (me included) missed a step on the way down. It never ‘cleared’ us out of the stack, and going forward all base levels for marshal were higher than they should have been.

Should be some sort of logic ‘If player x lands, then remove player x from the marshal’ even if there is no LSO grade recognized.

This is why Is started using Vaicom plugin with realistic ATC extension for voiceattack. You can force those calls anytime you want. Sometimes I find in case 1 the AI never calls overhead automatically so I have to call it. All the rest of the calls are programmed into vaicom and you ca say them anytime you want...just like in real life!

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

So..

Was the call not available / Were you not cleared out of the stack because we missed our timed calls or is it just not full implemented?

Like Case 2 has no see you at 10 yet and case 2/3 just fill up the stacks and don't clear it?