X52 Pro & DCS World 2.5.3

R-22

Hello All: I just built my new Computer.

Win 10-64,Zen-5, X470 mb, 16G@3200, 1070ti, 500G-SSD for gaming.

Very Happy to retire my XP, C2D-8600, 775mb, 4G, 750G platter.

Been playing FC-2 for years on & off, very frustrating with my old system.

So now I have a capable system, DCS has an Autumn Sale.

"HEY GREAT", I'll buy myself a bunch of modules & get to work on having some fun.

"Not so Much" so I plug in my X52 pro & dl Win 10 Drivers ver. 8.0.121.0 & SST ver. 8.0.213.0.

I ran Win 10 { joy.cpl } to test her out, all Buttons Working & Axis Calibrated.

Then I dl DCS World 2.5.3 & spent a lot of time "in Controls Menu" attempting to Map my X52 pro. in Game.

Here is where the problems started.

ie: Mode Switch's not recognised, Mouse on Throttle not recognised, could only map 1-Modifier the pinky-shift.

OK so it's not the end of the world. I'll program everything into the SST-software & go that way.

After quite a while of entering all the Su-25T button presses, I assign all buttons where I want them.

Save "Su-25T" the profile, the Pitch, Roll, Yaw & Throttle were programed in Game, Axis Curves adjusted.

Lets fire this puppy up & get this game rolling.

The Flight controls "Axis" were all over the place, the stick buttons didn't work either.

So I'm a smoking Hole in the dirt. Not the First Time for that but "WTF"?

Is there a problem with DCS 2.5.3 or the Logitech Drivers & Software?

I guess I'll have to wait for the next "Sale" before I can BUY some Modules.

Let me Know if there's a SECRET setting somewhere that I'm not aware of. TKX

Random axis/button assignments not uncommon in DCS control panel . Delete all superfluous in DCS control panel . Then be sure you select your SST profile before starting DCS .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Svsmokey: I tried Clear & Reset to Default several times = No Joy.

Guy7: I have searched for SST v7 = No Joy.

The Saitek site has Ver8 the same as the Logitech site.

I know there is an Archive of the files but my search has proved worthless.

Can someone provide a "working addy" for the archived files?

TKX for the replies, gotta figure this issue out.

Perhaps more specificity would help . Across the top of the DCS control panel , you will see column headings for all your USB controllers and keyboard . You can use these to see if your axes bindings are correct , and to clear any superfluous buttons or axes . IE , if a joystick axis is assigned to the throttle or rudder pedals . Clear all the button presses individually as well . Leave the keyboard shortcuts alone . Save the profile in DCS Control Manager .

When you start Windows , SST should auto-start , and you should select "load profile" and click the profile you made in SST . Start DCS , and check Control Manager . Make sure your saved DCS profile is loaded , and all should be well .

If it is not , as suggested , try the earlier version of SST , or perhaps MMJOY ? My (unhappy) experience with Saitek was pre-Logitech , so a later driver/version may indeed be the problem .

And DCS did indeed later try to load default bindings , to the befuddlement and displeasure of everyone , but clearing them SHOULD be a one-time thing . It was for me .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

... and the OP here seems to have the specific expertise you need .

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=199177

TKX for all the INPUT.

After several Hrs. of READING & trials & Testing.

Then Reading other posts here & trial's.

I finally decided to try it all again.

Unistalled World & Saitek/Logitech.

Removed all Trace files, Then Reinstalled them Both.

It's working now. "wish I could have isolated the problem"

Once again TKX for your Help.