Triple monitors, FOV for the Spit,

Gpruitt54

I am running Triple monitors driven by an EVGA 1070. In settings, I have selected my displays as a 3 screen setup. Resolution is 5760X1080. The aspect ratio is 5.666666667.

Here is what my screen looks like in the Spit Fire:

20181128_141348.thumb.jpg.363c8166f874531ad8171e79e89d8f4c.jpg

As you can see, this is very wrong and I cannot see a way to fix the field of view. If I use the zoom keys, it only makes things worse; way too close to the HUD, or way too much fish eye effect.

This happens also with the P51. My guess is that this goes for all the straight wing WWII area planes.

Is there a way to fix this FOV issue.

Wow, I was expecting the exact opposite. I read somewhere in the forum not too long ago that DCS doesn't have any configuration for multiple monitors, that it basically renders for them to be all with the same facing --ie on the same plane.

This looks like they should be positioned at 90° angels :huh:

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

what's the 50 cartridges 9mm?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Wow, I was expecting the exact opposite. I read somewhere in the forum not too long ago that DCS doesn't have any configuration for multiple monitors, that it basically renders for them to be all with the same facing --ie on the same plane.

This looks like they should be positioned at 90° angels :huh:

I've been using triple displays with DCS since forever.

I'm going to try one last time, because I'm feeling patient. The two options are not the same, and are for different purposes.

I used triple monitors for a long time. I'm telling you how to fix the thing you're complaining about. If you don't have any idea what you're doing or what I'm talking about, then you're on your own from this point. If it was the same either way, A. There would not be two options and B. I would not be telling you to change it.

Smh... buy em books and they eat the covers off 'em.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

I'm going to try one last time, because I'm feeling patient. The two options are not the same, and are for different purposes.

I used triple monitors for a long time. I'm telling you how to fix the thing you're complaining about. If you don't have any idea what you're doing or what I'm talking about, then you're on your own from this point. If it was the same either way, A. There would not be two options and B. I would not be telling you to change it.

Smh... buy em books and they eat the covers off 'em.

I resolved the issue I was having by selecting the 1 Screen option. I knew what I was trying to resolve. The 1 screen option was suggested, and it worked.