Thrustmaster Warthog combined joystick problem - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-23-2018, 06:20 AM   #11
Pizzicato

Reputation power: 17
Pizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by laumaya View Post
I have the same problem.
I'm suddenly having the exact same problem. Just suddenly started today.
i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster MFDs | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift
Pizzicato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:08 PM   #12
DD_Crash

Reputation power: 10
DD_Crash is just really niceDD_Crash is just really niceDD_Crash is just really niceDD_Crash is just really niceDD_Crash is just really niceDD_Crash is just really niceDD_Crash is just really niceDD_Crash is just really nice

When you load a profile check the joystick controller tab at the bottom right to see the joysticks windows sees, if it shows Thrustmaster Combined and separate sticks then stop the profile and restart it (you might have to do it a couple of times)
DD_Crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:25 PM   #13
Pizzicato

Reputation power: 17
Pizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD_Crash View Post
When you load a profile check the joystick controller tab at the bottom right to see the joysticks windows sees, if it shows Thrustmaster Combined and separate sticks then stop the profile and restart it (you might have to do it a couple of times)
Thanks for the tip, Crash. I’ll give that a go tonight and report back.
i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster MFDs | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift
Pizzicato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 12:57 AM   #14
PeaceSells

Reputation power: 4
PeaceSells is a jewel in the roughPeaceSells is a jewel in the roughPeaceSells is a jewel in the roughPeaceSells is a jewel in the roughPeaceSells is a jewel in the roughPeaceSells is a jewel in the rough

I'm having the same problem, only I use the T16000M HOTAS intead of the Warthog. It happens all the time if I have Teamspeak on while I load a profile. Without Teamspeak it also happens, but not 100% of the time. Sometimes I can get rid of it by closing all programs, disconnecting and connecting the HOTAS, then opening TARGET again and loading the profile again. Sometimes I can't. I have no idea what's going on, I didn't have this issue before.
Core i7 4770 3.40GHz, 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX 770 2GB, Intel DB85FL motherboard, ASUS VG248 monitor 144Hz 24" 16:9, Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS and TFRP pedals, TrackHat Clip Kit, Razer Deathadder mouse @1000Hz @1000DPI, Windows 10 64bit
PeaceSells is online now   Reply With Quote