Lilliput UM-70 screens install

Hey Gang

I purchased 2 of the Lilliput UM-70 screens for MFD's for the Harrier. I was hoping if someone can point to me the install guide on how to get these working with DCS. I did do a search but didn't find a thread for it. Maybe I missed a key word or something but any help is mush appreciated.

Salute

I found this link to be very helpful when I set mine up https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2616874&postcount=799

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Also, don't forget, you need the DisplayLink drivers for the USB monitors to work. And you ingame resolution must include *all* the resolutions combined. And if you can't see your monitor lua file in the ingame setting (when you use the drop down to select the newly created lua file) that means you have a syntax issue.

If you run into any issues, do post your windows monitor setup (like in post 799 above) and your lua file. I'm sure one of us can assist.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1