Persian Gulf map and F-18 not showing up

Hammer1-1

I just installed steam fresh onto this new computer. Please bear with me, Ive never used DCS on steam before. I have one of my modules showing up as installed in-game, but not the F-18 or the Persian Gulf map. They show up as installed in the DLC, but not as modules in-game.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

New DCS modules (anything released post M-2000C) purchased from the E-store are not compatible with the Steam version and vice versa.

If you purchased the map and aircraft directly from ED, download the DCS World installer from their site. If you purchased on Steam I'm not sure, I moved to the standalone almost immediately for the faster support and earlier access to modules.

Bought them on steam. Latest version AFAIK, but is this openalpha? Because I see quite a few instances in the properties/beta tab. Thinking this might be the problem??

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

The alpha branch shouldn't exist any more, that was the testbed for NTTR and Normandy...since DCS has merged now, you should be able to fly both the PG map and the F/A-18 in the standard "release" version. You can opt in to the open beta if desired for earlier access to updates for the F/A-18. :thumbup:

• 5 months later...