Thrustmaster Hotas X switch/encoder button extension

Hi all. I started using DCS a few months ago. Coming from tax and then fsw I realised it would be a steep learning curvwr to say the leaset! Anyway, to help I faffed about creating enclosures and drilling through perspex to make 'cockpit bits and bobs', I've now made a customisable 'extension' for the Hotax X. This allows some simple nearby switches for allocation. Ive allocated these directly in the DCS settings by use of a leo bodnar card.

I can make these to order. Feel free to have a look and of course add any comments or improvements.

http://r.ebay.com/E80ZCG

Maybe post in the INPUT OUTPUT thread? Folks over there should be more interested.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

How do I delete this thread?

You can just leave it or contact BIGNEWY, one of the forum moderators.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link