Permanent Static Noise

Nooch

I've taken the C-101 for a little ride and was surprised to see that even after two years the constant static noise in the background is still present. It's weird because the noise seems to have no specific origin. I've tried turning off radio equipments to see if it solves the problem but it didn't. It is always there in the background, be it on the ground at 0 knots or in flight. I hope we're gonna get rid of it in the next update.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We have it identified and is in our to-do list. Meanwhile, you can pull out the VOR circuit breaker in the primary 28V DC bus.

Our coder is busy with more urgent issues, but we'll try to have this one solved for next update, I agree it's a bit annoying, though it only appears at certain locations and altitudes as it has to do with noise to signal ratio.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Awesome, glad to hear the problem has been sorted out! By the way, I tried the C-101 in VR and I must say the cockpit looks stunning. It's neatly modeled and gives a great sense of depth in virtual reality. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome, glad to hear the problem has been sorted out! By the way, I tried the C-101 in VR and I must say the cockpit looks stunning. It's neatly modeled and gives a great sense of depth in virtual reality. :thumbup:

Glad to hear that Axelerator and thanks for the compliment. Merci. Happy landings!

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

• 4 weeks later...
That must have been a coincidence, it has nothing to do with F9. The issue is solved, but you didn't get an 1.5.8 update from ED since then.

Yes....I could find no connection between the two occurrences so I assumed it was coincidence. Just made the comment.

This did not happen in 1.5, it was in 2.0. I never fly the 1.5 map. Oh......but it is up to date by the way.