Operation "Blue Flag Normandy" - 24/7 WWII PvP Campaign - ROUND 1

xcom

You are probably right TinMan.

My Youtube skills are somewhat to be sharpened before a video goes up 🙂

We do have a great wiki that is being maintained by some of our community and managed by Thorax, I can recommend it - 

http://wiki.buddyspike.net/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How do you recapture the lost bases?

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

• 2 weeks later...

You can basically recapture with convoys from red bases to blue bases.

If there are any questions, it's best to join our Discord for faster responses and discussions - https://discord.gg/Q5VQnhA

Edited by xcom

• 2 years later...

Guys, after the last update, new airfields appeared on the Normandy map at the narrowest point of the canal - we kindly ask you to use them so that you can cross the canal and capture it. Also, please restart the war - new airfields have also appeared in England, due to the bottleneck for flights everything will become much more interesting - I flew on your server for a long time, in my opinion it is the most interesting for piston aircraft.

Два главных вопроса к ЕД:

Зачем у Мустанга в ДКС винт от Ми-8, который разгоняет его с динамикой Спита при одинаковой заправке и бОльшей на четверть массе?

Почему у FW-190 топливо расходуется с одинаковой скоростью из переднего и заднего баков и в итоге сигнальные лампы загораются не впопад?

ps Дмитрий, если Вас заставили прикрутить винт от Ми-8 к Мустангу - подавайте знаки, мы Вас спасём!