Ravens Absolute Domination Showcase Video

=DECOY=

This is a Showcase video, Highlighting what our New server is all about.

Single and solo play with:

• A2A
  • A2G
  • Base capture
  • Sead missions
  • Naval missions with Naval Ops
  • AAR refueling
  • Combined arms

Our mission is hosted on our new rented (dedicated) server with SR Radio, tacview and Lotac enabled

Anyone is welcome to join in on the fun, Check out our website for the briefing document - http://www.59thravens.co.uk

Edited by =DECOY=

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Is this going to run "continuously" as a more or less "replacement" for the Constant Conflict server?
The server is live 24/7 with:

*-Auto restart on crash.

*-Auto reload (change of season) every day.

*-Auto save of base ownership apon restart

Soon we will have live map status with user scoring on our website, this will form part if a long term leader board with prizes ;)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Will you be doing any actual training wether live or using ai as in adding to basic training included in the DCS?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 2 weeks later...
What about comms for all to chat with each other? TS? SR? UR? I'm rdy to fly!!

Side question, are F-86's in it??

Sorry I missed your post. We use SR Radio and the sabre isn't in this one I'm afraid

"This is a Showcase video, Highlighting what our New map is all about."
(from first post). you mean server, not map I assume.
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

(from first post). you mean server, not map I assume.
Well spotted thanks. I will get that changed ;)

Possible to bring refuelling tanker closer to the north? Possible to add carrier out to sea say 100nm west of novo? And thirdly disable F2 view just a few requests that may help bring more people in
Last two have been done and in the test version at the moment, carriers will on a reward system, ie capture 3 bases get a carrier and so on ...

Tankers will remain as they are. They travel around the map but if they get shot down they respawn up north. Or south depending on the side. (A punishment so to speak for not keeping them alive ) so your have to wait til they come back in the arena (30 mins I think )