Regarding update to 2.5.6

Rudel_chw

Rudel, you are probably using old files, those liveries from Etten are included in our module and working properly, AFAIK.

Hello Vibora,

I re-tried, using only the Liveries that came with the module, and found the same. This livery for the CC version looks perfect, with the new shinier look:

MhksxAE.jpg

... but the same one for the EB version, has these square artifacts:

vJ3Jjlv.jpg

Anyway, it isnt a big deal as it still looks nice, but hopefully Etten can check it out, maybe it is easy to fix.

Best regards,

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Rudel, you are mixing our module with a mod. We don't have that livery in our module. We only use realistic liveries, so real Chilean skins are only available for CC, not for EB.

If you want to see correct skins in that mod, Etten has to update description lua of those liveries with new names that we used for ROUGHNESS_METALLIC.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Rudel, you are mixing our module with a mod.

Sorry, you are right .. Usually I rename my user's liveries, and thus they don't conflict with the built-in liveries; but on this case I had forgotten to rename this particular user Livery, made by Etten.

We only use realistic liveries, so real Chilean skins are only available for CC, not for EB.

About that, Chile used two versions of the C-101 ... 14 examples of the C-101BB, which was an export version of the C-101EB, and to me it is almost the same as the Spanish Air Force's EB; and 23 examples of the CC version.

Best regards,

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

As Vibora has said the Chilean liveries for the -EB are not part of the module. My liveries that have been included in the module are:

For the C-101EB

XE25-01 Prototype

XE25-01 Prototype 1978 Farnborough Airshow

XE25-02 Prototype

XE25-02 Prototype 1989 TV Commercial

XE25-03 Prototype

For the C-101CC

Chile Early Agressor Nº410

Chile Early Agressor Nº411

Chile Early Green Nº408

Chile Early Grey Nº413

Any other liveries outside of that might have issues with the RoughMet texture.

This weekend I will be updating my user files pages with new .lua files and removing the ones already included in the module to prevent duplicates. For the time being I recommend you delete my liveries and wait to install the updated ones.

... For the time being I recommend you delete my liveries and wait to install the updated ones.

Ok, will do that :) thanks a lot for these liveries, I’ve enjoyed them a lot :thumbup:

About that, Chile used two versions of the C-101 ... 14 examples of the C-101BB, which was an export version of the C-101EB, and to me it is almost the same as the Spanish Air Force's EB; and 23 examples of the CC version.

Best regards,

Eduardo

We consider the C-101BB more similar to the C-101CC because both are light attack airplanes, while the EB is a trainer. Of course this can be discussed, but that's how we see it :).

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Maybe in the future we could do an upgraded version, like Toqui, but that would only happen if we get all required info, which is not easy to get al all.

No, no, please ... better focus on the Mirage F-1 :smartass: ... The C-101DD was just a prototype, I much prefer aircrafts that have seen actual service :)

No, no, please ... better focus on the Mirage F-1 :smartass: ... The C-101DD was just a prototype, I much prefer aircrafts that have seen actual service :)

+1

Mirage F1 will be an instant buy.

However, during the wait, I have to learn the C-101 and try to join DCS Academy.

I downloaded your training mission, Rudel, everything seems working with the required mods.

Thank you a lot, you are one of the niciest guy on the forum :thumbup:

Edited by Chapa

i7 12700k, RTX 3080ti, 64GB RAM, M.2 512Go, Quest 2

Thank you a lot, you are one of the niciest guy on the forum :thumbup:

Aww .. where is a blushing smiley when one needs it? :smartass:

Thanks a lot for your kind words :)

• 1 month later...

Yo mi también estaría interesado en una versión DD con más capacidades le daría mucha vida al módulo para jugarlo mas, y la base para hacerlo ya está hecha y es buena, sería un avión de ataque ligero muy completo y divertido de jugar

Yo mi también estaría interesado en una versión DD con más capacidades le daría mucha vida al módulo para jugarlo mas, y la base para hacerlo ya está hecha y es buena, sería un avión de ataque ligero muy completo y divertido de jugar

Please use English in this section of the forum. There is a specific one for Spanish.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]