Middle East Camo for Mig 19

Bolt1

Is anyone out there interested in doing a Middle Eastern camo skin for the 19 ? I've looked at the skin files and saw there's nothing out there other than the typical bare metal / green camo patterns . Here's an example of a Syrian one .

Thanks ,

Bolt

764484368_Syrian1.jpg.18cb17e056c8de93453e9345490eeb1c.jpg

mig19PM_11.thumb.jpg.c2c1382718f1c37ef78221a50425837c.jpg

Yesssss to both

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

The cuban metal skin comes with the module, just have to select cuba as your country.. The egyptian camo is fictional, was never used in the radar equipped mig-19. The only camo this type of mig-19 ever used was the eastern german one, which also comes with the module (apparently cuba painted some camo on their migs after the missile crisis, there's a skin in the user files for that one).

Edited by Zibell

[sIGPIC]hi[/sIGPIC]

The cuban metal skin comes with the module, just have to select cuba as your country.. The egyptian camo is fictional, was never used in the radar equipped mig-19. The only camo this type of mig-19 ever used was the eastern german one, which also comes with the module (apparently cuba painted some camo on their migs after the missile crisis, there's a skin in the user files for that one).

You're right! Thank you. In fact, Cuba used the MIG-19 for a very short period, because the MIG-21 arrived almost immediately. I lived in Havana relatively close to Playa Baracoa's air base, when I was a child, after they decomissioned the remaining US planes (like the T-33), the first one that arrived was the MIG-15, which I was seeing for several years. When MIG-19 arrived, its presence was hardly noticed, from then on we saw MIG-21 for a long time, the same in takeoffs and landings as in shooting practices against targets on land and at sea.

The only camo this type of mig-19 ever used was the eastern german one, which also comes with the module

Unfortunately this one is also fictional. While some decommissioned MiG-19 on static display received a camo paintjob AFTER its decommission, during active service all East German MiG-19 flew bare metal, at least AFAIK.

• 3 weeks later...