Su-30MKI WIP

I hope that you'll use more information about Su-30 that you've used when you made your Su-33 model.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English :noexpression:

As a matter of fact there is far less information available on this plane than Su-33, blue prints are random and its only photos that can help.

I agree with Diesel, the model is good but the cockpit details are not necessary.

That's right ...we're not doing a new game. We just need to model which will not be a (nut) +effect glass,there is still something for the little things. :music_whistling:Сombatace when the expected release?:thumbup:

@ Diesel: Don't talk about image planes man. I'm searching from 3 months and I have five drawings of same model and they all are different. Some have nose correct, some have LREX correct , some have gear casing and so on. If you have something good do share.

About polys they will be around 300000 as Su-33 model but may be less.

@Gizmondo: Your friends model is good but it is largely inaccurate. Sorry I had to say that because I have changed my model atleast 9 times to get accuracy, the model in the render images has already been scrapped as the nose and canopy were inaccurate.

Edited by combatace

If I get my downed rig up I will send them your way- I think I have that one- I may just plug the HDD in and transfer them over, but I'm sure you know how that goes-

That dude with the gabillion poly model looks like a good set of plains........:music_whistling:

If you want peace, prepare for war....

America's Armor

Dev Notes

AARM on Facebook

Help Fund AARM

Nice work!

MFDs is working or just texture?

Do you have shots of MFD in different modes? I`ve started made some external panel for FC2, and found only 1-2 images with MFD.

If you have it, shared please.

Here is my MFD for external displays in Su-27SM style -

Edited by BR=55=Sevas
  • Like 1

Nice work ! I want fly with this aircraft.

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 
HOTAS: TM Warthog - Cougar \ HP Reverb G2 \ WinWing Panels

Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.