DCS WWII: Europe 1944: Kickstarter Primer

luthier1

What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist. (Salman Rushdie)

Btw the truth is mostly harsh, mostly...

And the rest of us can exercise that right to express our opinion that your post is obtrusive, logically flawed and generally uncalled for.

• Like 1

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist. (Salman Rushdie)

Btw the truth is mostly harsh, mostly...

@Royraiden...

You rather have that I blame my janitor for the incompetence and failure of Clod than those two that were part of the devs/management, are you that biast, are you?

You didnt even bother to read what I posted.Please do so and then reply, you just want to blame and point the finger at those two rather than analyze and understand what happened before passing judgement.Cheers :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wasn't offended or trying to stop you expressing your opinion (sorry if it came across like that I'm 7beers into a six-pack) and I agree with Salmon. I was just expressing my opinion and asking why you make these personal attacks at game developers who have made very good simulations in the past with even CLOD being a great if unfinished game that was to me more than worth the $40 it cost.

Edited by Rangi
I still cant spell for shit, even with spell checker

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

@ishtmaill that's your opinion, my opinion is that I really hope this kickstarter fails bigtime!

Now you're just trolling.

There's more people that would like this to happen and have (or will) pledged, than there is of you.

Three days into the campaign and 40% of the basic goal achieved. This is happening no matter how much you'd like it to fail.

DCS A10C Warthog, DCS Black Shark 2, DCS P51D Mustang, DCS UH-1H Huey, DCS Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

System: Intel i7 4770k @4,2GHz; MSI Z87-G65; 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM; 128GB SSD SATA3 (system disk); 2TB HDD SATA3 (games disk); Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X; Windows 7 64bit

Flight controls: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder; TrackIR 5; Thrustmaster F16 MFDs; 2x 8'' LCD screens (VGA) for MFD display; 27'' LG LCD full HD main display

@ishtmaill that's your opinion, my opinion is that I really hope this kickstarter fails bigtime!

Talk about energy dissipation... Imagine his reaction if UbiSoft was involved again, lol. :D

P8Z68 | 2500k @ 4.5 | GTX 1080Ti | 2x8 GB @ 1600 | TM Hog (extended 7cm) & MFG Crosswind (S/N 007) | TIR v5

WWII bomber formations | DCS P-51D: [TEST] TO distance / gross weight / temperature

What have you got to lose? It is going to be free.

Nate

I wouldn't install it even if it is free, those two are tainted since Clod and I know these forums wan't to show a peachy one sided good news show but that isn't reality; you underestimate and are in denial of the resentment that has it's origin in Clod, ive gotten mails of more than 20 members of three clans that won't support this particular kickstarter because those 2. So i'm not the only one shouting in the dessert.

Btw to keep things in perspective I have everything in the DCS store to date...

you underestimate and are in denial of the resentment that has it's origin in Clod, ive gotten mails of more than 20 members of three clans that won't support this particular kickstarter because those 2. So i'm not the only one shouting in the dessert.

I guess the other 608 who've backed so far didn't get the memo...

Are you ok? You're actually coming across as a bit unhinged here tbh.

Now you're just trolling.

There's more people that would like this to happen and have (or will) pledged, than there is of you.

Three days into the campaign and 40% of the basic goal achieved. This is happening no matter how much you'd like it to fail.

Would you realy back your statement with everything you have? Remember the F-35A kickstarter? You can be a bulley all you wan't, the names of those 2 will have a negative impact on this kickstarter...

I guess the other 608 who've backed so far didn't get the memo...

Are you ok? You're actually coming across as a bit unhinged here tbh.

You gonna need a lot more that your 608...Me unhinged no not really but I think you maybe need to go to a anger management course or maybe to a canine social learning school because my German shepherd has far more manners than you have...

Edited by LosT_SouL_VL

I think for every negative comment I read, I'll add $5 to my pledge.:)

Me too.

That might be a connundrum for the naysayers: continue posting negative comments and making us go broke, and basically help this Kickstarter project succeed, or shut up with the negative comments and by shutting up also helping this Kickstarter project succeed :)

DCS A10C Warthog, DCS Black Shark 2, DCS P51D Mustang, DCS UH-1H Huey, DCS Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

System: Intel i7 4770k @4,2GHz; MSI Z87-G65; 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM; 128GB SSD SATA3 (system disk); 2TB HDD SATA3 (games disk); Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X; Windows 7 64bit

Flight controls: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder; TrackIR 5; Thrustmaster F16 MFDs; 2x 8'' LCD screens (VGA) for MFD display; 27'' LG LCD full HD main display

I thought segregation ended in 1974 and apartheid in 1990; guess not...

That is not even a good troll!;)

Besides, this forum is not the United States, South Africa or, for that matter, a democracy!

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I wouldn't install it even if it is free, those two are tainted since Clod and I know these forums wan't to show a peachy one sided good news show but that isn't reality; you underestimate and are in denial of the resentment that has it's origin in Clod, ive gotten mails of more than 20 members of three clans that won't support this particular kickstarter because those 2. So i'm not the only one shouting in the dessert.

Btw to keep things in perspective I have everything in the DCS store to date...

Have you even played CloD recently? With the TF patch? The difference between current modded game and the 2011 release is like comparing night and day at this point.

Even average rigs can run it now. The main reason CloD failed was simply because of the publisher pressure on the game developer to release the game in a pre-alpha state. This kickstarter tries to avoid the issue by crowdfunding!

Remember: they're working with Eagle Dynamics. They have very high quality control standards and their unofficial motto is "It's ready when it's ready."

I'm confident they won't let us down. Especially not this Team.

Edited by Charly_Owl

• ED Team

I am locking this thread, unless Luthier changes his mind and wants me to unlock it, but the Kickstarter is in full swing and info is getting spread across many threads, also, this forum is for DCS WWII, if you have a feature from CloD you would like to see, sure share it, if you are still bittier and angry about something lacking in that sim, or any other for that matter, take it to their official forums.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png