can't confirm this hud footage origination but nice one

Atooyi

hi everyone

the one who shared this footage claims that it's one of the HUD footages of IRIAF tomcats doing some BFM trainings over Isfahan with mig-29 s. I really can't confirm if it's actually IRIAF or other air forces but I can see some sort of mig29 (or maybe f-14, pretty low quality) on the 2nd record and maybe f-14 on the 1st one?

if anyone could confirm this video I would be glad to hear.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AnPSl2uOBJv_gp8MTCIf1psJ7MSGCw

P.S: sorry for some reasons the one who gave me this video wouldn't allow me to upload this to YouTube, but he's OK with sharing it here this way

Edited by Atooyi

hi everyone

the one who shared this footage claims that it's one of the HUD footages of IRIAF tomcats doing some BFM trainings over Isfahan with mig-29 s. I really can't confirm if it's actually IRIAF or other air forces but I can see some sort of mig29 (or maybe f-14, pretty low quality) on the 2nd record and maybe f-14 on the 1st one?

if anyone could confirm this video I would be glad to hear.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AnPSl2uOBJv_gp8MTCIf1psJ7MSGCw

P.S: sorry for some reasons the one who gave me this video wouldn't allow me to upload this to YouTube, but he's OK with sharing it here this way

That's not IRIAF footage.

That's from Fighter Fling from DACT with Luftwaffe MiG-29's.

• Like 1

That's not IRIAF footage.

That's from Fighter Fling from DACT with Luftwaffe MiG-29's.

thanks for letting me know, I was doubting about it too, it really hard to get those footages out of IRIAF, don know why by they're not really open minded about those footages :|

thanks for letting me know, I was doubting about it too, it really hard to get those footages out of IRIAF, don know why by they're not really open minded about those footages :|

https://theaviationist.com/2017/10/06/watch-an-iranian-f-4e-phantom-do-a-roll-near-a-u-s-navy-fa-18e-super-hornet-during-a-close-encounter/ ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Well it's some sort of weird to see su27 dogfighting f-14 in a training during at the time video was recorded.

Yes it would be weird. I seems I'm wrong, in the youtube video you can hear the pilot saying "MiG-29!". I could swear it was an Su-27.

I think that Su-27's have participated in training with F-15's before, not sure about Su-27's with F-14's though...

My DCS modding videos:

Modules I own so far:

Black Shark 2, FC3, UH-1H, M-2000C, A-10C, MiG-21, Gazelle, Nevada map

Yes it would be weird. I seems I'm wrong, in the youtube video you can hear the pilot saying "MiG-29!". I could swear it was an Su-27.

I think that Su-27's have participated in training with F-15's before, not sure about Su-27's with F-14's though...

agree, it's confusing :joystick::joystick::joystick: