Virtual Thunderbirds: "Dr. Sky" radio interview with Whack, VTB5

LawnDart

Steve Kates, a.k.a. "Dr. Sky" radio interview with Whack, VTB5

Listen in to the live phone interview recorded on April 27, 2011 between Whack, VTB5 and TV and radio personality "Dr. Sky".

Download your audio copy here: DrSky.mp3

• Length: 29:34
  • File size: 40 MB

Also available on Vimeo.

About: Steve Kates– "Dr.Sky" has been engaged in the science of astronomy for well over thirty years, having got his first experiences while a young man from his parents, Bob and Dolores. His first true observations occurred while just seven years old, viewing the moon and planets in a ten dollar telescope provided by family members. The first real event he saw, was the 1966 Leonid meteor shower from his home in New York City, atop a tall building. This encouraged him to make the SKY his passion and has been so ever since.

Locally, Steve Kates– "Dr.Sky" can be seen on a regular basis on such programs as 3TV's "Good Morning Arizona" and Fox 10's "Arizona Morning", sharing the secrets of the night sky and other related events. In the radio realm– Steve Kates has been a contributor to such programs as KFYI's Wake Up Arizona and has been a regular with KXAM's 1310 AM radio personality Bill Straus, "Straus’ Place".

• Like 1

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |