F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

AFAIK, those are normal Turkish F-16 picked for the air show team SoloTurk (probably for the year). I doubt anyone would modify the flight control program for the airshow, since you would have to be willing to loose an aircraft or do several test flight to test all modification to ensure they don't affect all flight regimes. Also, AFAIK, you can't turnoff limiters.

Additionally, MPO does not turn off limiters in case you have heard that somewhere.

1F-16C()-2-27GS-00-1

Yeah I think that's what I heard a while ago and also thought turning it off for an airshow sounded implausibly reckless, thanks for clearing that up.

Just remember that I am far from an expert. I'm sure you can fine hundreds of people more knowledgeable in other places.

Here is a conversation I have seen come up here before, wing loading and how it does not determines performance in the F-16 ( or other similarly "unstable" aircraft )

http://www.f-16.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=411&sid=8d6144ca9d031472b52eaefcb233a89b

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

51ib6PytoPU

Edited by mvsgas
  • Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Here is a good look at the flight controls during flight. Look at the Horizontal Stabs, note how once pitch rate is achieve, the stabs might go neutral or even negative to maintain that pitch rate.

I think I posted this before.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

RljRLqMxNPo

qFgtl_aQFdE

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

pBur2HBU_zY

To whom it may concern,

• 2 weeks later...
whats the difference between the F-16C Block 50 and Block 52?

Depending on many factors. So to be more specific, lets say we are talking about a USAF Block 50 and 52, at around 2012 time frame; the main difference would be the engine. Block 52 uses the F100-PW-229 while the Block 50 uses the F110-GE-129.

Now, if we compare for example a USAF block 50 and ROKAF block 52,they would have different avionics (HUD, RWR, Radar, etc.) and may have different capabilities, different missions. They upgrade schedule might be different and so on.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

Trying to find the HD version of this, in the mean time

To whom it may concern,

Oof, in your experience, is that a torched engine/exceedance?

Maybe,but that can be a typical F110-GE Pickled engine start.

To whom it may concern,

• 2 weeks later...

kaNHRPNuIMs

and a real engine :D

z2MZi9dJ8vU

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

If they ever make this module, so many of us will be doing the second landing

5BJP7H52_YM

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Does the pilot get reprimanded for something like that or is it chalked up to a bad day and he becomes tea boy for a week?

You can bet he will be/was reprimanded especially with parts coming off the aircraft. That will be a black mark on the pilot's record. The tea boy part goes without saying of course :megalol:

^^Ouch. You see some debris fall off (light damage?). Does the pilot get reprimanded for something like that or is it chalked up to a bad day and he becomes tea boy for a week?

Like many things, it depends. What is his rank, what air force, what country, what is the cost of the damage, etc. It is a common thing among F-16 to see the bottom engine nozzle section and/or the bottom speed brakes to be scraped.

To whom it may concern,

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

KIHFhiqtpww