MI-8 and F-86 Giveaway by me

Ryback

Hi friends,

Now we are almost a week close to Christmas time.I would like to make two persons happy.Two modules i've bought and not interested anymore, want to go to their new owners.

Just write which one you want.(one module per person) I will just put your names in the bag and pull out the lucky ones.

Giveaway will be over on 21 December 2015 GMT 23:59

So that i can just send your codes on 22-23 December and you can start to play on 24-25..

Good Luck!

And the list:

Let's check together if your name is on the wrong place or not existing*** please let me know..

Note:

***The ones who has done nothing but registering to giveaways especially as first few posts..This has nothing to do with community spirit and i find it very opportunistic.So don't bother..

And the winners are:

F-86F

F-86F-DVD-cover_700x1000px_v2.jpg

Skjold

MI-8

DCS_MI-8-DVD-cover_3.jpg

spacenavy90

Guys congratulations!! Please send your registered names on DCS website by private message i will bind the keys.

Merry christmas to everyone and happy new year..

Thanks for joining and for your kind support.

Edited by Ryback
  • Like 16

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+ rep for spreading some love with war machines! :thumbsup:

Both are great modules. Good luck everyone!

>>>Let's see how skillful you can be with a Mi-8 (with very little practice ;))

[ame]

[/ame]

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

Mi-8 please........old boy :-)

My Rig: Windows 11 Pro, Intel i7-13700k@5.4GHz, 64GB DDR5 5200 RAM, Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX, 1TB Samsung EVO 970, RTX4080, Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG + Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, LG 32" 4K 60FPS, ACER 30" 4K 60FPS GSync Display, HP Reverb G2 V2

By doing this you are violating the ED TOS, I'd be very careful if I were you :)

:punch: Are you serious? How come?

Edit:

"9. LICENCE TRANSFER

9.1 You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this Licence to the recipient, provided that the recipient agrees to the terms of this Licence and you remove the Program from your computer.

9.2 TFC may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of this Licence, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of this Licence."

I will unbind the keys.. They are not installed anyway so wouldn't be a problem i guess..

Edited by Ryback

F-86F would be neat :thumbup:

Asus Prime X570-P * Ryzen 5800X3D + Scythe Fuma cooler * RTX 4080 Super * Corsair 64GB DDR4 3600MHz * Samsung 980 pro 1Tb + 2Tb nvme * Samsung 850 EVO 512Gb SSD * Corsair RM850x V2/2018 * HP Reverb G2 * CH Fighterstick/Pedals/Throttle * Win11

F-86F would be nice in my stocking...........well virtual Stocking that is.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.