Mi-8 RADIO!!

yeah...

The radio is above weapons panel from pilots view... the left seat.

It is preset how it should but... on the lower right corner is a switch that needs to be set from ICS (intercom) to Radio... lower position.

Then a bit to the right a low there is a switch for changing from FM to AM... is to the right of weapons panel of pilot.

Then on mechanic panel you set the tower frequency

you make sure you have your engines started and corrector to max and alternators and rectifiers on... just to be sure you have electricity but it should work on batteries also.

You make sure you did not switch to microphone on co-pilot triangle

then you can talk

:D

ah heck... I'll make a screenshot :)

edit... here:

d1MJZPal.jpg

xkgTTORl.jpg

lW3JsqLl.jpg

Edited by zaelu
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Thank you for this

A sticky maybe ?

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

yeah...

Zaelu, this means that predefined channels wheel (rotary) is still not working?

I tried to edit the file .lua related on radio 863, for preselected channels, but without success. !?

I'm doing something wrong? thanks in advance.

antonio.

Chaps if you use the search function most of these issues are covered and regardless of version the systems still use same methods

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1902241&postcount=4

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2107238&postcount=16

The information is out there:music_whistling:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have an issue with radio and special campaign and mission "F10"

rebuilt it, repair ... etc ... It still there.

I found why yesterday ! resolved

it was a conflict with an other program that use the F10 key: For me it was " Smartflip" a program that was lauch at the win 7 session beginning. but take care with programs like teamspeak or fraps if they use shortcuts keys like F10.

I desinstall it and now radios and F10 key works like a charm in DCS mission & Campaign !

:thumbup:

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

• 1 year later...

lW3JsqLl.jpg

Thanks! I spent an entire night trying to figure out this mistake.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Your solution, Message #2, is still current and works nicely with the 2.5 OpenBeta on the 104th's MP server mission, "Operation Longbow" .

Thank you very much!!

I use VHF, ICS up, FM up, Mike down and 127.500 frequency center console with "" radio menu on 104th.

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yeah...

The radio is above weapons panel from pilots view... the left seat.

It is preset how it should but... on the lower right corner is a switch that needs to be set from ICS (intercom) to Radio... lower position.

Then a bit to the right a low there is a switch for changing from FM to AM... is to the right of weapons panel of pilot.

you make sure you have your engines started and corrector to max and alternators and rectifiers on... just to be sure you have electricity but it should work on batteries also.

You make sure you did not switch to microphone on co-pilot triangle

then you can talk

:D

ah heck... I'll make a screenshot :)

edit... here:

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: