Battery Switch Location

Bun

I picked up the Spitfire this week and am loving it. Figured out landing without using the wingtips as brakes and how to taxi in a straight line. One escapes me though - where is the battery switch? I'm a bit OCD and have to do a complete shutdown before wandering to the officer's club. :music_whistling:

I7-7700K 4.5 GHz / RTX 2080 Ti / 32Gb RAM / 1Tb 850 Evo SSD / Win10 Pro / TM Warthog / Crosswind Pedals / Odyssey+

The battery switch is on the outside and has to be operated by the ground crew IRL. In DCS it just stays on.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Thanks... Then the new plan is to release the brakes, firewall the throttle, jump out and let the conflagration and resulting explosion shut down everything. :lol:

I7-7700K 4.5 GHz / RTX 2080 Ti / 32Gb RAM / 1Tb 850 Evo SSD / Win10 Pro / TM Warthog / Crosswind Pedals / Odyssey+

There is a master switch on the throttle quadrant that is turned on when you push the throttle forward, but you need to turn it off by clicking on it. This will turn off the u/c indication lights etc when you shutdown. I normally turn it off last on shutdown.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.