Ranger79 Base Objects Pack (Hesco's + others)

Any WW2 tanks and trucks would be a great help. Obviously working combat vehicles would make P51 missions better but even just utility and support vehicles and objects would mean you could create a better looking airfield setup than you can now. Soldiers too, if you use any of the modern infantry it's very noticeable as the weapon shapes are quite distinctive and wrong.

I guess don't forget Korean war stuff though as there is the F86 coming plus some other aircraft from that period although WW2 objects can appear in Korean scenarios as it's only 7 years laters

What is your license model for the derived works?

Would you consider releasing under a Creative Commons license?

Sabre, I do not have a license model, I am ok with anyone making modifications to the pack. I could release under a Creative Commons license if needed, but feel free to use, mod, and distribute as you like.

Edited by Ranger79

Hi,

I know the website tf3dm and I also know they have a lot of models, which are not made by the uploaders and have not the copyright for it.

It would be better you make your own models or use really free models with permission from the modeler.

Take the models as inspiration for your own work.

I agree, I was unaware many of the models were from other sources. I will be very selective of any models used from this site.

Please guys tell me you can add this MG as a AAA!! Is the present in every third world country DShK Machine gun!!

Here's a mounted DShK

Here's a model to replace the awful water towers already in DCS

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

why?, static radar sites and harbor cranes also rotate ;) - you should use only the correct arg-anim

Ok, do you have the correct arg-number for me, or better, a list with the numbers?

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Ok, do you have the correct arg-number for me, or better, a list with the numbers?

Search for argument list, different for vehicles and aircrafts. Attached are earlier version I use.

Draw Arguments.zip

Thnx mate..I have sorted it out and i release it in JSGME format for the comnunity here...

-->>Special thnx to Ranger79<<--

Keep them coming!!!!

*Unzip the file first

https://mega.co.nz/#!U09G2ZTT!PLLGya5qo4Qmyu6LlB57p42i3seZMyyxgIPcLsivJeU

Guide for JSGME http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98607

Mega link not working.... Another?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mega link not working.... Another?

https://mega.co.nz/#!U09G2ZTT!PLLGya5qo4Qmyu6LlB57p42i3seZMyyxgIPcLsivJeU

Are you sure?When i click on the link i get the download option...Maybe try a different browser?I've check it and downloaded twice from this link... :thumbup:

Edited by Spanker79

Lock-On Greece / DCS World Greece http://lockon-greece.forumotion.net/

🇬🇷 1st Hellinic Virtual Squadron for Flaming Cliffs & DCS World
~ Flying since 2008 ~

Search for argument list, different for vehicles and aircrafts. Attached are earlier version I use.

Hi,

thanks for the list.

I used arg. 11 for a rotating object and it's working in the Model Viewer but not in the Game.

Do I have to add something to the lua-scriptfile?

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Looks like we have a new hero of DCS. :-)

Good stuff Ranger79! Love the detailed models.

~ LA

[sIGPIC]sigpic89379_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Intel Core Haswell i5-4670K OC @ 4.2GHz | Asus Z87-Plus mobo | 16GB DDR3 @ 1600 Ram | Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 OC w/ 8GB memory | Oculus Rift w/ Touch Controllers | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack | Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG |Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 4 C‬lip | Helios

Black Knights Squadron Member

Looks like we have a new hero of DCS. :-)

Good stuff Ranger79! Love the detailed models.

Thanks LA, no hero at all, just glad to help give some extra options to mission builders like us.

Good news!

Received permission to use/release Stillman and ExplosiveAids MRAP vehicles (from Arma 2) into DCS World. I will be working on the desert and green camo versions. Big thanks to both of them for their permission!

Original Thread Post: HERE

RG31_Screen_1_small.jpg

Thanks LA, no hero at all, just glad to help give some extra options to mission builders like us.

Question are you creating a ground crew would love a ground crew for the Virtual Tuskegee Airmen P-51D Mustangs...if not its all cool..thanks...:thumbup:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

so if i use these in a MP mission build, are the statics packaged up with the mission or does anyone flying the MP mission have to have them installed too?

Big Wants from my wishlist:

MASH tent

single landing pad.

cave object to blend with moutain terrain.

Civilians

Rubble piles (tires/pallets)

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

You mean like these tents????

yd79.jpg

so if i use these in a MP mission build, are the statics packaged up with the mission or does anyone flying the MP mission have to have them installed too?

Big Wants from my wishlist:

MASH tent

single landing pad.

cave object to blend with moutain terrain.

Civilians

Rubble piles (tires/pallets)

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Good news!

Received permission to use/release Stillman and ExplosiveAids MRAP vehicles (from Arma 2) into DCS World. I will be working on the desert and green camo versions. Big thanks to both of them for their permission!

Original Thread Post: HERE

RG31_Screen_1_small.jpg

That is a very good news.... you need a 3rd partie to deploy them :) (and expected ED release a ground module)