[MERGED -OLD BUGS] Forum Cleanup

RAZBAM_ELMO

Would like to mention,again.....this missing vital sound to the MiG-19P module is still missing,most MiGs of this Cold War era had this air release sound when the brake lever was released.

Without it the module is missing immersion.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, sorry for not replying sooner, i appreciate your response.

Must have turned notifications off somehow...

I have since upgraded and the problem is no longer noticeable (as noticeable) i will do some further testing and report back if any further issue.

3700x, RTX2070Super, Opentrack, SSD install

Hello, I've been having trouble with the Open Beta 2.5.34644 patch.

The key binds for the gun electrical power switches and gun master arm buttons aren't functional or switched. I currently have the four of them bound, but only one is working correctly, the Right Gun Electrical Power switch. The Left Gun Electrical Power switch will not turn on using the bound button, but it will turn off. For the Master Arming Buttons the key binds seem to the crossed as the RAlt+G command operates the Left Button and the LAlt+G command operates the Right Button.

Can anyone else check to confirm or call me a liar, please! lol

Thanks for the help!

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

Hey Overstratos,

The buttons and the key binds are working correctly, yes. It's the animations that are linked to the key binds that aren't working on the upper left control panel. Pressing RAlt+G the left gun arming button is being depressed, and vice versa. The correct gun is being charged it's just the cockpit animations that look to be bugged.

Thanks for you help!

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

Hi,

Same thing for me in vr, it's the only plane I have with stutters in vr (I fly with f14, m2000, f18, mig21)

My specs : oculus rift s , i7 9900k , 32 go , rtx 2800.

Thanks for your help

Best regards

I have the same issue. It seems to get worse the higher up I fly as well. The F5 and Huey are both great. No stuttering in either of them.

Specs: Valve Index, i7 8700K @ 5.0 GHz, 32 GB of RAM, RTX 2080Ti

• 3 weeks later...

I have exactly the same. The Mig 19 is the only aircraft i own that gives me this much problems with fps. The problem is that the fps jumps around by as much as 20 fps constantly, giving me nasty screen tearing even though Gsync is on. Even in the F14 my fps are stable.

RTX 2070

i7 - 9700K 5ghz

16gb DDR4 3600Mhz RAM

Running at 1440p res.

Please just optimize this plane. The fact that no other plane does it shows that there is room for improvement.

This plane have terrible stutters in vr !!!

Куплю модули : СУ-7 , СУ-9 , СУ-11,Миг-23,Миг-27 ,Ту-22М3,Ту-95,Ми-24,AH-64,F-16 ,F-4 Phantom,модуль-карту современной западной Европы

I-7 4790k (4.4GHz), GTX980 4GB , Z97, 16Gb DDR3

Guest =YeS=CMF

Extended flaps doesn't change aircraft balance and AoA, also may be doen`t increase drag (not shure).

Speed brakes increase drag but they don`t cause any pitch moment.

I think it just not implemented yet. MiG-19P FM is well done IMO! :thumbup:

Hello,

That interview was reviewed before in a thread in this very subforum. I'll write again what I posted there:

1) The aircraft they are talking about is a J-6, our is a MiG-19P.

2) There're no indications in the aircraft performance manual or flight manual of any adverse behavior in the transonic range of speeds.

3) The article is wrong regarding the "long arm" and "short arm" "technology". The "Automatic Flight Control" system, ARU-2V in Russian, is not there for anything transonic behavior related.

4) The current adverse yaw behavior of the aircraft is based on the real world data.

Hi, is the MFD supposed to jump to DMT Page after pressing TDC action?

To be a bit more precise, I was searching for targets using a targeting pod, I would slew to it then press TDC action, the MFD then switches to DMT PAGE.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]| ARMA 3 | DCS MODULES : M2000C | HUEY | A10C | F/A 18 C | Ka-50 | Hawk T1A | Yak 52 | AV-8B | Su 27 | F15C | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Viper( loading:):):) )

I just always imagined it to be more accurate in simulating what the pilot hears "in-helmet" In another simulator for civvy aircraft simming several modules have a feature where when you place the headset on, the cockpit sound becomes MUCH quieter and radios become more audible too.

Just a thought

A few changes were made to the cockpit and a few problems that could be the cause of the lower performance in VR were found and fixed. So far in testing the FPS improved and the fix should be available in the next update for you to test.

One thing is important to notice however. When the dynamic radar ground return is active this could cause a drop in FPS as this representation is kind of resource heavy.

A few changes were made to the cockpit and a few problems that could be the cause of the lower performance in VR were found and fixed. So far in testing the FPS improved and the fix should be available in the next update for you to test.

One thing is important to notice however. When the dynamic radar ground return is active this could cause a drop in FPS as this representation is kind of resource heavy.

Thanks for the news! I will give it a shot again after the next update. I'm looking forward to the campaign.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys... sorry for posting on a wrong thread, I guess I was frustrated.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]| ARMA 3 | DCS MODULES : M2000C | HUEY | A10C | F/A 18 C | Ka-50 | Hawk T1A | Yak 52 | AV-8B | Su 27 | F15C | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Viper( loading:):):) )

Hi, is the MFD supposed to jump to DMT Page after pressing TDC action?

To be a bit more precise, I was searching for targets using a targeting pod, I would slew to it then press TDC action, the MFD then switches to DMT PAGE.

No need to press TDC action with TGP in TDC or HTS modes. Simply place TGP cursor over the target should be enough to move all other sensor to that point, even IRMV.

Whether the MPCD should jump to the DMT? I do not know, this only happens to me if I press TDC action while using TGP in TDC or HTS mode and with target within DMT field of view.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..