ADF Frequency Digits Obscured - All Variants

SUNTSAG

Sometimes there are mods with a texture file with the same name as other files for official texture modules. This could cause texture problems like yours.

Try before anything remove all mods from tech folder and take a look if the texture problem is gone.

I´ve discovered that with the ball indicator in the Gazelle. A texture named glass.dds in some mods produce the sideslip ball texture to be opaque.

Maybe is the same for you.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

this is happening to me too...glad i found this thread. do you think it has something to do with English cockpit?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Hi dresoccer4,

I don't personally use a cockpit mod in the SA342 so I can't confirm one way or the other...sorry.

All I know is the clean up and re-installation worked for me. By the way I am not recommending you do that it was my last option after disabling ALL the mods I use, failed to have an impact.

It's amazing what sometimes gets left behind during an update. :thumbup:

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm using the English cockpit mod and don't have this problem, so I doubt it's the culprit...

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

Is because other mods using the same file name in certain textures like glass.dds.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

hmm i loaded up with a different skin and voila it seems better now....so i dunno! still using English cockpit

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules