SABRE PILOTS WANTED!!

Bader

I'm so frustrated! I have been on the 1952 server and continually get kicked due to ping going from 140m/s to 500+m/s uugghh... so I decided to try this server and downloaded the DCS 1.5 I tried to roll it back as per the instructions in this thread bit it tells me that version in now unavailable.

@ Harley Davidson:

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

There is no longer any need to roll back to any older version to fly our campaigns.

Please see posts #59 and #63 in this thread.

• 3 months later...

Will try to make it in the server with you all some day. I'm having issues learning BFM in dogfighting etc.... Throw my stuff in a corner for months at a time b/c I get frustrated trying to learn and feel like another poster that AI is usually skewed towards super human abilities or in some other cases full retard.

• 1 year later...

Is this server still running? I just tried to join the Teamspeak and got "Failed to connect to server". I just installed TS for the first time so I might have made a mistake somewhere. Here's my login window, using the info from the first post, with password calais.

NnC3sw3zXJvbUdS+7vhkX9VnqqjX9DKGOQf6tgG0zsGDByWTyUgmk5HRkVFJpzMyOjoqw8PDMjIyIul0RjKZgxUOHvTWrHL9f5Fq6JytybM7AAAAAElFTkSuQmCCw4lezI7Uk50AAAAASUVORK5CYII=ts-login.png.c85826f50976b2fe4be07d38ddbccd35.png

Edited by Machalot
embedded image not appaering

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2019 at 7:24 AM, LRRP said:

I'm usually on from around 7:00 AM to approx. 4:00 PM CST every day.

I've been around dcs world for almost 4 years i can do everting land take off fly the only thingi dnt is shoot and missiles until yesterday im starting to get serious with DCS world i wanted to start with a simple plane like the F-86 or A-4 since the F-16,F-18 are more complicated i would like to probably join but im not sure how to join servers 

Me myself with my wingman were waiting yesterday for I think an hour on Korea 1952 with hope, that somebody show up. We're flying Blueflag coldwar PG almost everyday on MiG-15. It's sometimes nerve wrecking experience I must say, but it's never boring. Also Pings are much better for us, since we live in Europe.

So... We hope to meet some experienced F86 Pilots over PG in Blue Flag campaign.

With my best regards
303_Kermit

Edited by 303_Kermit

3 hours ago, 303_Kermit said:

Me myself with my wingman were waiting yesterday for I think an hour on Korea 1952 with hope, that somebody show up. We're flying Blueflag coldwar PG almost everyday on MiG-15. It's sometimes nerve wrecking experience I must say, but it's never boring. Also Pings are much better for us, since we live in Europe.

So... We hope to meet some experienced F86 Pilots over PG in Blue Flag campaign.

With my best regards
303_Kermit

Hey Kermit,

Join the Korea 1952 discord. We use notification pings (which you have to sign up for in the server info channel) to arrange flights and get on.  https://discord.gg/KqpQSSC

We did one on wednesday and it was a blast, with almost 30 ppl online. Sadly the update yesterday messed the one for yesterday. Keep a look out and in the near ish future there should be a bomber event to be organized!

Cheers