microhelis.de simulation controllers review and discussion

Hi,

THX for the advices.

Unfortunately this is an approved shop system, with all German restrictions, which limits some possibilities.

But I can create a complete configuration by helicopter type.

This would be similar to the "full set" picture from Trip.

regards / gruesse yogi

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yogi, status of Collective??

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Hi

sorry for delay, was out of order some days with migraine headache:cry:

Now I thought I was ready, but I have to change the multipol-cable which I made to short for this short version :music_whistling:

IMG_1000.thumb.JPG.23f045f97a0d298838e35f92c5e14cf1.JPG

IMG_1001.thumb.JPG.089e0c1b290cbcd6860ed781c718b538.JPG

regards / gruesse yogi

Hi

Hi Yogi. Is the collective base enclsure/boot going to be available to order from your web page? I have been trying to get a price via email but have been unsuccessful.

yes, it will be available for ordering in some days. But as special design it will have a longer time to produce (and higher cost).:(

@Mr. Fenestron: I would prefer the longer version. :music_whistling:

regards / gruesse yogi

I imagine the mounting system to look like a snow sled, elongated body with parts mounted under.

Nice work Yogi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Yogi, I just saw you added an MD500 section on your website. Now I'm curiously excited. Also, I like the configured huey option you added. Looking forward to any updates

Edited by Mr.Fenestron

• 4 weeks later...

Expecting delivery on my collective any minute now.

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Why the sad face? Some people simply can't mount under the floor, it's a trade off that has to be made, no?

Z...

Agreed. Just shorten the stick a bit. No one will notice.

JUST CHOPPERS

Yeah, I confirm, 109 mm can't be right. I added 30 mm just in case and was still short of a good 20 mm. I had to cut one of the part shorter to fit my floor (see picture). The problem now is that I am a bit short for the aft cyclic because I had to move it back. I wish the cyclic was a little bit longer than what it is. I need to figure out a way to extend it.

Cyclic1.jpg.65e4a397fc4374b37677a4e74aebda2c.jpg

I feel out of my league here, can either of you explain what the issue is?

Really no big thing. We were just commenting on Surface vs Sub-Surface mounting of the Collective. My bet is that the Surface mounted Collective will be more popular in time.

JUST CHOPPERS