Mission 8: Emergencies

Hi out there in this very great world full of wonders and other things that only the A-10C WARTHOGA MPLIFIED CHECKLIST can discribe.

Search it in X:\YOURFAVORITORDERTOGETRIDOFEVERYTHIHNG\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\campaigns\A-10C - Basic Flight Training Qualification\Doc

There should be a magic file. In this you can find your searched PDF.

Honerstly

I am already using the amplified checklist.

1. GENERATOR CONT circuit

breaker(s) – CHECK CLOSED

2. Failed generator switches

– OFF/RESET momentarily, then to

PWR

3. If generators will not reset after

3 attempts – Generator switches to

OFF/RESET

4. APU – START

(below 15,000 feet MSL)

5. APU generator switch - PWR

It doesn't say to hit the crossfeed switch switch. The instructor in the mission does.

The CROSSFEED switch is required for any generator failure as it can cause problems.

Page 581 in the DCS A-10C Flight Manual:

Quote:

GEN, L/R. Either the generators are set to OFF/RESET or there is a failure. Such a failure will also lead to the failure of the Main and Wing fuel boost pumps and SAS channels.

Corrective Action:

1. If above 10,000 ft AGL, set the Crossfeed switch to CROSSFEED

2. Reset the failed generator switch back to OFF/RESET and then back to PWR

3. If after three attempts the generator does not come back online:

a. Set the failed generator back to OFF/RESET

b. Start APU when below 15,000 ft MSL

c. Set APU generator switch to PWR

d. Land as soon as practical

In our amplified checklist the CROSSFEED switch is recommended for any Main or Wing fuel boost pump failures (so it's not included specifically with the gen failure checklist - similar to the actual A-10A flight manual).

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Will zu der Mission nichts sagen. Die ist und war Mist. Versucht einfach innerhalb des Landesplatzes zu landen und nicht komplett zerstört zu werden. Dann klappts!

I7 7700k - MSI Z270 PC MATE DUAL - CORSAIR DDR4 32GB - NVIDIA GTX 1080 - EIZO FS2735 - TRACKIR - GUILLEMOT PRODUCTS - CH PRODUCTS - SB X-FI FATALITY PLATINUM - VAICOM PRO - TACVIEW

VIEL LEIDENSFÄHGKEIT

Does this happen in the practice mission too?

What happens if you perform the procedures after the instructor tells you what has failed? I believe the mission is still passable even if the failures don't actually occur - you can still perform the checklist procedures.

ED broke alot of the triggers in recent updates so it's likely they impacted these as well. Will retest when we get a chance.

When

I7 7700k - MSI Z270 PC MATE DUAL - CORSAIR DDR4 32GB - NVIDIA GTX 1080 - EIZO FS2735 - TRACKIR - GUILLEMOT PRODUCTS - CH PRODUCTS - SB X-FI FATALITY PLATINUM - VAICOM PRO - TACVIEW

VIEL LEIDENSFÄHGKEIT