Eurofighter Typhoon: Pictures and Videos

Etirion

12 hours ago, schmiefel said:

At least the navigation display on the front dash on the right side near to the HUD shows ETNL and that's ICAO for Rostock-Laage and the flight dress looks very like the actual version for German fighter pilots... 🤨

Good catch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Zahnatom said:

Some EF+F-35 Formation clips

sp-air-ef-f35-was-2023-001.jpg

I did much more video footage and pics last week on this flight. But we keep the material for the media work on BALTIC HUNTER later this year.  :smilewink:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 9:59 PM, 200rabbits said:

pav_0200_30738.jpg

I went through this thread page-by-page to make sure someone had already posted this scheme.

article-0-1E13B4F300000578-578_636x382.jpg

How about that and this one with the invasion stripes as a 6th of June special release?

I was waiting to see this livery posted too. It’s the best one, for me. 

lucky enough to see it and the display with the BBMF. Great shots.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Photo Credit: Author (original post).

• Like 2

"I crash, therefore I am."

A10-C II Tank Killer - AH-64D - AJS-37 Viggen - AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL - Black Shark 3 - F14 Tomcat - F-16C Viper - F5-E Tiger II - F/A-18C - Mi-24P - MiG-21bis - SA342 Gazelle - UH-1H Huey - Flaming Cliffs 3 - Supercarrier - Combined Arms. Caucasus - Mariannas - Nevada - Persian Gulf - Syria. (I might have a module collection problem - send help!!)

HP Reverb G2, Winwing F16EX, Orion 2 w/ F/A-18 Grip, VKB Pedals.

25 minutes ago, Zahnatom said:

btw does someone know why the German EFs mostly carry AIM-120(and what seems to be the A or B model, judging by the fins) instead of Meteor?

They bought a large number of them. I don’t think they ever had a lot of aim-120c either

On 9/18/2023 at 1:23 AM, Slippa said:

I was waiting to see this livery posted too. It’s the best one, for me. 

lucky enough to see it and the display with the BBMF. Great shots.

Awsome!

Motherboard: MSI MPG X570S EDGE MAX | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900x OClocked| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 3080 Ti | RAM: 64 GB DDR4 @ 3600 MHz | OS: Win 11 64 bit | M.2 SSD 1TB Samsung 970 EVO +

On 11/28/2023 at 4:58 AM, Thorluis2 said:

It was tested along with the APA and the later was subsequently selected. There were some problems with the Libelle, that's why it was discontinued, at least for the Eurofighter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2023 at 2:53 PM, Spectre11 said:

It was tested along with the APA and the later was subsequently selected. There were some problems with the Libelle, that's why it was discontinued, at least for the Eurofighter.

Correct, I don't know of any Eurofighter countries that use it. The Eurofigter AEA is supplied by Survitec in the UK.

Edited by Harry.R