[CAN NOT REPRODUCE]rearm refuel on ground

silverdevil

it may be me doing something wrong. yesterday i went out on a mission and get rid of all my AG ordnance. i come back to airfield and shutdown, ask crew to rearm / refuel. it is confirmed that it is complete. i take off to go back to hit some more targets. i noticed that fuel did not top off. the fuel was started at the same point it was when i landed. is this something i am doing wrong or a bug? i had no external tanks. any advice? thanks!

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

• ED Team

Hi,

we would need to see a track replay, it seems to be working correctly for me.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I had the same issue some days ago with current OB. After landing on the carrier I asked for refuel/rearm. I got fuel to about 2/3s but then it got stuck and nothing happend. No new ordnance at all. I then skipped refuelling and headed to a land-base where the refuelling and rearming worked as supposed.

Pretty sad I didin't keep the track.

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

• ED Team

Thanks for the track, are you 100% sure you moved the fuel slider when you asked for fuel?

If I take control of your track and rearm, move the fuel slider to 100% all is ok for me.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thanks for the track, are you 100% sure you moved the fuel slider when you asked for fuel?

If I take control of your track and rearm, move the fuel slider to 100% all is ok for me.

hi thanks. i have no idea what the fuel slider is so i guess i am not doing that. where is it so i can try again? i did a quick search and could not find it.

thanks again

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

hi thanks. i have no idea what the fuel slider is so i guess i am not doing that. where is it so i can try again? i did a quick search and could not find it.

thanks again

It’s on the rearm/refuel screen where you choose your bombs. Right hand side about half way up.