Fuel Hot

baksie

Yesterday I was flying online and had following experience.

I was engaging a bandit and it fired a missile at close range but I managed to kill it with one of my missiles. Alarm of low fuel went off shortly after. I checked and I was losing fuel. It also said that i had "L Fuel Hot" and "R Fuel Hot". I never seen this before.

Anyone know what that is ??

Landed with barely enough fuel. Shut it down and repaired and re-armed/fueled. Noticed I had over 23,000lb of fuel (with only center ext. fuel tank). Very strange.

Took off and plane was off balance and alarm kept going off. Fuel went down to 20,000 and stayed there even with full afterburners for 15 minutes.

Must be a glitch.

Intel I7-10700K, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB NVMe, MSI Z490 ACE, RAM:64GB DDR4 3600, WIN 10-64, 1080Ti😩

Waiting on a good RTX

AH-64D|AV-88|A10CII|F15E|F16CM|FA18C|F14B|NV|PG|Syria|Synia

It means engine fuel feed temperature too high, you can try to increase throttles to increase fuel flow. Perhaps you have got wing fuel switch not in NORM position.

However, with fuel leaking, I am more inclined to believe you took battle damage.

I can't explain the after landing events though.

Edited by Gierasimov

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

I was engaging a bandit and it fired a missile at close range but I managed to kill it with one of my missiles..

Are you sure the enemy missile missed you and sailed off harmlessly without exploding?

If it exploded it might have damaged you even though you weren't shot down.

Also when you shot down the enemy plane, perhaps you took collateral blast damage when your own missile hit him?

Planes do get damaged in the sim resulting in loss of systems etc.