Sidewinder issues

Had trouble again today where after firing BVR I close in and can’t get my aim 9 to fire. Master arm is on and missile cool Switches on.

This is multi player off the super carrier. I believe today it was the inferno.

Anyone else have this happen?

Thanks

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

Must be something I am doing as they fire in the Just Dogfight server?

Can you load a “restricted weapon “ in a server so that’s why it wont Fire? ( happened again yesterday in MP).

Can you have missile prep or cool on too long and damage something?

Can’t for the life of me fire my sidewinders on the pve server’s.

Thanks

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

Can you maybe upload a quick video illustrating your problem?

I will try. Not quite sure how to capture it.

Essentially I load up on super carrier. Take off. Hit prep, cool, and master arm.

Go hunting. Engage ai Bvr. And it works great.

Get in close and switch to side winder, nada. Cant get it to shoot. Flip to guns and they work fine Really odd thing is they work fine in just dogfight server.

Will try a few dif servers and variations of sidearms. Gotta be me if nobody else has an issue. Will also see if I can get a video.

Thanks

Interesting. Might have something to do with the supercarrier?

I did fire AIM-9 in SP campaign after taking off from SC, no problems.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria