Visual Settings to Reduce Haze? - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-14-2018, 12:55 AM   #1
ilarson007

Default Visual Settings to Reduce Haze?

Hi All,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but I'm trying to reduce the haziness in my game. I messed around with just about every setting, but I still get this:

Anyone know how to reduce this haze effect for better clarity?
ilarson007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 08:58 PM   #2
ilarson007

Anyone? Bueller?
ilarson007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 10:41 PM   #3
watermanpc

this is the less possible haze you can get...In my opinion it is EXTREMELY clear, in fact too much for a "common" day in that place of the world...if you see real life images from the air you will realize that real world is very hazy most of the time and a perfectly clear ambient is the less frequent case. Anyway what makes things look blurry is the way the maps using clipmaps render the far distances, as oposed to caucasus or normandy, which tend to be very blurry too close to the camera.

I dont think there is much you can do but as I said there should even be more haze.

Bye!

Take a look at my MODS here
watermanpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 12:44 PM   #4
Tobi1304

Send a message via ICQ to Tobi1304

In fact you can’t even create realistic conditions at the moment. When I was on vacation in Dubai this August there was so much sand in the air that I hardly was able to see the Burj Khalifa from Dubai Creek. The whole two weeks...
Tobi1304 is offline   Reply With Quote