Rain effect on A10C

hanab

Yep, I want this rain effect also so so so so much on the A-10C...

Sign... when.... ?

Dell XPS 8700: 28" DELL S2817Q 3840pi, i7-4790 3.6 GHz, 16 GB RAM, RTX 2070 Super, Windows 10, SSD 1 TB, HDD 2 TB + 32 GB SSD, TM HOTAS, Oculus Rift S.

Repetition is the Mother of All Skills:matrix:

[sIGPIC]<a href="http://www.flyfighterjet.com/" target="_blank"></a>[/sIGPIC]

I would have thought that they would give it to the A10C before the Harrier being that it's been around a lot longer and a lot of people fly the Hog and it was the first study module. Oh well, they'll get it out sooner or later, I can wait. I'll be spending the majority of my time in the Hornet anyway after Wednesday!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

I also noticed, at least in the Hornet pre-release, that rain droplets were appearing INSIDE the canopy on the back of the HUD! This been fixed yet?

-= Gary =-

a.k.a. Florida - Current DCS Beta, A-10C II Warthog, F/A-18C Hornet, F-16, F-14B Tomcat, P-51D, Spitfire, Track IR, Logitech X-56 HOTAS, Logitech rudder pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, CH Throttle Quadrant, Razer Orb Weaver, X-Box controller

:pilotfly:

I also noticed, at least in the Hornet pre-release, that rain droplets were appearing INSIDE the canopy on the back of the HUD! This been fixed yet?

If not then they should at least include a tube of sealant as a temp fix :smartass:

If not then they should at least include a tube of sealant as a temp fix :smartass:

Or a rag for the pilot!:smilewink:

-= Gary =-

a.k.a. Florida - Current DCS Beta, A-10C II Warthog, F/A-18C Hornet, F-16, F-14B Tomcat, P-51D, Spitfire, Track IR, Logitech X-56 HOTAS, Logitech rudder pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, CH Throttle Quadrant, Razer Orb Weaver, X-Box controller

:pilotfly:

• 4 weeks later...

Same here.

Release version 2.5.2. No droplets on the A-10 C cockpit.

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

• 2 months later...

I just testing the latest HotFix 3 (which was released today) in the OpenBeta and the A-10C doesn’t show any rain drops on the canopy from a ME miz I created.

The F/A-18C within that same miz is working. Since last week’s udpdate (2.5.3.21016 Open Beta) it stated “Rain droplets artifacts fixed for all cockpits,” so that being said, what am I missing or doing wrong?

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64

Roger that! Thanks for the quick update.

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64

Fixed for all cockpits they were already a part of; a couple of 3rd party modules and FC3 aircraft were having issues.

We'll see raindrops in the A-10 and KA-50 when they get their cockpit update, some time later this year per ED. :thumbup:

Can't wait !!!

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg