F-5 Tiger II

frodrigues2016

Hi....i am a big fun of the F-5 Tiger II and i know it is a recent jet in DCS....what i would like to know is if the F-5 can fly swifly as a Su25T or a F-15...from the time a flown the F-5 it just doesnt flown right.....it just goes up....or when applyied less power it comes down in altitude i think the way a jet fliyes should be the first situation a 3rd party could take care of.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

When starting on runway or hot start it always seems to be trimmed up to much. Unlike most planes where a few clicks of trim levels it out with F5 you need to hold trim down for a few seconds until you feel nose dipping down.

The nose gear on the F-5 has two height positions. When the F-5 is started on the runway, the nose gear strut is lengthened which adds 3 degrees of pitch up attitude. This increases the angle of attack and helps to shorten the takeoff run. There is a switch in the cockpit to the left of the throttle that will engage/disengage the nose gear strut.

Also, when starting out on the runway, the F-5 trim is set for takeoff which I believe is around 5 or 6 degrees up but it depends on your takeoff weight.

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"