New DCS: Nevada map trailer | 2018 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-13-2018, 08:08 PM   #1
Glowing_Amraam
ED Team

Default New DCS: Nevada map trailer | 2018

DCS: Nevada map for DCS World was released 3 years ago. The (old) trailer for that map really don't do the map justice, so here is a brand new trailer for it.

"Three years ago, we released the DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range map. Since then, it exited Early Access and has received many updates, including a massive one two years ago that included 14 new airfields; new towns and cities; additional landmarks; and expanded, detailed texture area. Just as important, the map has been home to a huge amount of content that includes numerous missions and 10 campaigns. The Nevada map has provided a very interesting blend of desert aerial combat in the form of Red Flag Campaigns, Weapons Training, and Aggressors Training, with “fun” flying through Las Vegas, the Hoover Dam and other interesting locations.

We’re happy to present to you this new Nevada map video that celebrates three years of Nevada flying!"

http://www.youtube.com/user/GlowingAmraam My youtube channel
https://www.facebook.com/glowingamraam My facebook page
Glowing_Amraam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 09:17 PM   #2
rrohde
Veteran

3 years already? Wow - time flies. Beautifully stunning video. Great reminder how awesome DCS really is. Thanks for sharing!

PC: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz @ 5.1GHz | MSI GTX 1080 TI | ASUS Maximus IX Hero | 32GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit | Oculus Rift CV1 | Jetseat 908 | Monstertech MTX Sim Rig | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.II /w MCG PRO

rrohde is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 09:34 PM   #3
MegOhm_SD

Beautifully Done...per usual!!!
Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Test Bench, ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 65" Samsung 4k 8 Series, Oculus Rift!, Win 10
MegOhm_SD is offline   Reply With Quote